+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Lurker
    As with anything from Lost, the Arrow hatch could be anything. This article http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Arrow says that it is where the Tail sections stayed (as was mentioned above), and could be a supply depot (as mentioned above) and it could be a fake (as mentioned above). Who knows.

Did anyone see this: http://retrieversoftruth.com/ ?

It's about clairvoyant yellow labradors. (The website came from a Hanso Foundation commercial aired during tonight's rerun).
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

WOA! I just checked it out. Interesting.
    So is Vincent clairvoyant?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    WOA! I just checked it out. Interesting.
    So is Vincent clairvoyant?
    That's what I'm thinking. He shows up whenever something is about to happen, so maybe he's trying to warn people. Also, did you notice the doctor's name on the website? Dr. Vincent "Wally" Bolé. Makes me wonder where Walt got Vincent.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Fogey
    http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20060609/D8I4ESR00.html

Man Indicted for Robbery of 'Lost' Star

Email this Story

Jun 8, 11:42 PM (ET)

HONOLULU (AP) - A man accused of holding "Lost" star Josh Holloway and his wife at gunpoint during a home invasion robbery last year was indicted by a grand jury Thursday.

The indictment accused Ruben E. Royce, 21, of committing five home invasion robberies, including the one Oct. 12 at the home of Holloway, who plays Sawyer on ABC's castaway drama.

Bail for Royce, who was being held on assault, burglary and auto theft charges unrelated to the indictment, was set at $1 million.

Deputy Public Defender Theresa Marshall told The Honolulu Advertiser that her client will plead innocent when he is arraigned later this month.

"We look forward to the evidence that the state will produce," she said.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20060609/D8I4ESR00.html

Man Indicted for Robbery of 'Lost' Star

Email this Story

Jun 8, 11:42 PM (ET)

HONOLULU (AP) - A man accused of holding "Lost" star Josh Holloway and his wife at gunpoint during a home invasion robbery last year was indicted by a grand jury Thursday.

The indictment accused Ruben E. Royce, 21, of committing five home invasion robberies, including the one Oct. 12 at the home of Holloway, who plays Sawyer on ABC's castaway drama.

Bail for Royce, who was being held on assault, burglary and auto theft charges unrelated to the indictment, was set at $1 million.

Deputy Public Defender Theresa Marshall told The Honolulu Advertiser that her client will plead innocent when he is arraigned later this month.

"We look forward to the evidence that the state will produce," she said.
    AKA, she's looking forward to seeing Josh testify!

FORT Lurker
    I've often wondered whether Vincent was the monster/black-smoke thing as well, because he seems to arrive at odd times, and someone mentioned you could see the monster in Jack's eyes at the beginning of the pilot episode (where he chases Vincent out to the wreckage?)... and people have said that you might have seen the monster but not realized it (because it's a dog or shapeshifter or something...?)

Sometimes this show is mystical, science fictiony, mystery'ish, psychological-drama-filled... I'm not sure they'll ever give 100% of the answers to everything because they keep flipping between the real and the surreal.

But yeah, Vincent is the monster. I betcha.

Are you trying to tell me that they crashed in Harry Potter land and Vincent is some kind of Animagus?? LOL!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    So would the real Vincent have died in the plane crash? Or did they have a shape shifting dog in Oz? (Not the one with Emerald City! )

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Speaking of Vincent, who gets him now that Michael and Walt are gone? Sawyer's in the hands of the Others, so he can't take care of him. Hurley? Charlie?

Man, Vincent's owners have no luck.

Bryan - his wife, Walt's mom, dies.
    Walt - gets taken by the Others.
    Shannon - shot and killed by A-L.
    Michael (eps 2.08-2.11) - goes nuts, kills A-L and Libby, gets taken by the Others for about a week.

+ Reply to Thread