+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Actually it will. I heard there will be another season of it. Not sure when though.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    also from the map, theres the flame. so so far theres swan, staff, arrow, door (the beach one), pearl, maybe the barracks that were mentioned from the pearl orientation, flame, others from the map that are illegible. there might also be one called orion(rumored) from where the shark in adrift is from. it had a dharma logo on it with just line like orions belt.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    to FORT, lola70! Re your noticing
    "YES!!! I also was convinced that it was Matthew Fox. I replayed on TiVo several times and I'm positive it was him..." about the Portuguese guy who makes the phone call and Veruka's comment below

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka View Post
    The guy was not played by Matthew Fox, but if you look at the IMDB publicity pictures of the actor who played the guy, there's little doubt that he was cast because of is uncanny resemblance to Matthew Fox!

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/05026...va,%20Len<br/>
    So does anyone have any guesses why they would cast someone who looks so much like Matthew Fox in that role? I agree with Veruka that there is a major similarity. Presumably the guy is just a techy flunky, not someone who would be involved in the rescue. He just seemed like he was doing his job, not searching for his long lost English speaking twin (although I guess Portuguese could be his 2nd language).

ETA, I just noticed, since the LOST 1 and LOST 2 threads are briefly side by side, that LOST 2 is slightly ahead in posts and somewhat more ahead in views....so it may have lost some viewers but the ones it has seem to be "intense".

RE: Matthew Fox lookalikes (he's so fine, it's hard to imagine more who look like him, but I digress)

Isn't there something about a long lost sibling of Jack's? I know the dudes were Portuguese, but I dunno.. maybe one of them is Jack's half-brother.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    RE: Matthew Fox lookalikes (he's so fine, it's hard to imagine more who look like him, but I digress)

Isn't there something about a long lost sibling of Jack's? I know the dudes were Portuguese, but I dunno.. maybe one of them is Jack's half-brother.
    Speaking Portuguese doesn't necessarily = being Portuguese...maybe that was all the other guy spoke so "Matthew's brother" had to speak it to him. We can hope!
    Was there something about a long lost sib of Jack's? I don't recall that, but then I"m no QBoots!

FORT Fan
    the long lost sibling was the lady that jack's father went to go meet in australia with ana lucia, her daughter is jack's long lost sibling

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99 View Post
    the long lost sibling was the lady that jack's father went to go meet in australia with ana lucia, her daughter is jack's long lost sibling
    Did we ever see her? And if not, do you think we have seen her yet? (I.e. could it be Libby?)
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post

ETA, I just noticed, since the LOST 1 and LOST 2 threads are briefly side by side, that LOST 2 is slightly ahead in posts and somewhat more ahead in views....so it may have lost some viewers but the ones it has seem to be "intense".
    If by "intense" you mean "unhappy", then yes, there are quite a few of us.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    I know this is probably reaching...but wouldn't it be interesting if one of the people working with Pen to look for the island turns out to be Nadia????

I would love to see something like that happen..

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Actually, the hatch that the tailies were in looks to me like it wasn't an official hatch, but moreso a supply station that had been abandoned. So far we have seen into the Swan, the Staff, and the Pearl, and all of them look like they were constructed with a similar theme of homey-ness to them (if that makes any sense); that is, the tailie's hatch looked more militant to me in the fact that its walls were pretty barren.

I could be wrong but I really thought that the tailies' hatch was the Arrow. I could swear the symbol was shown in there somewhere. Anyone got it recorded or something where it can be checked?

+ Reply to Thread