+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Man of Science Man of Earth.
    It was Season 2 premiere. Call me desperate but does anyone at all know how I can find out the premiere date for Season 3? I've tried lost-media.com and tv.com and got nothing.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    My best estimate, from what the producers have said about it, it will be on either September 20th 2006 or September 27th 2006.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    My best estimate, from what the producers have said about it, it will be on either September 20th 2006 or September 27th 2006.
    Ugggh! That long?? Man, I'm so glad I have my season 1 DVD's and the reruns of season 2 to keep me sustained.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Ugggh! That long?? Man, I'm so glad I have my season 1 DVD's and the reruns of season 2 to keep me sustained.
    Oh and just an update (or a reminder for some people): the S2 DVD comes out October 3rd.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    sooo, no theories on how des could possible call locke boxman besides knowing him pre-crash?
    Sorry for responding to this so late, but...er, I don't think he was saying 'boxman.' I think he was saying 'bossman.' Unless there was some closed-captioning I missed...

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    And finally, Henry does appear to be in charge, as I surmised many posts back and nobody believed me.
    I thought he may be the head Other, ala Keyser Soze/ Usual Suspects

I know they haven't all been mentioned yet but does anyone know about how many hatches there are total? I think there are 6 right? But only 4 or 5 have been discovered. There's the one on the Other's Beach, the medical hatch (that they brought Claire to), The Swan (the original hatch) The Pearl (that Locke and Eko found) and the one that the tailies were at. But is there another one?

Actually, the hatch that the tailies were in looks to me like it wasn't an official hatch, but moreso a supply station that had been abandoned. So far we have seen into the Swan, the Staff, and the Pearl, and all of them look like they were constructed with a similar theme of homey-ness to them (if that makes any sense); that is, the tailie's hatch looked more militant to me in the fact that its walls were pretty barren.

I'm in the middle of creating my own little LOST board game. That's the only reason I asked about the hatches. They will play a big part in the game.
    Wish I had the money to officially invent it, though. Oh, well. I can create it for myself at least. Maybe I should create it like an on-line board game so other Lost fans can play from all over the world.

Maybe we'll see you on the next Great American Inventor!
    (Except once the goofy inventions were weeded out it lost its appeal, so it probably won't be back)
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread