+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Beesenitch View Post
    Wow. Take a good look around folks...some people here are forgetting that it's a freakin' TV SHOW.

The season finale had it all...drama, suspense, it did answer some questions (don't be pissed that they didn't answer them ALL 'cause what would be the point of that?) and it had a cliff hanger ending.

Bravo to the writers...can't wait til next season!
    I'll second that!

FORT Fanatic
    tigergirl those black things would be iron fillings. it would explain the electromagnetic part but not the visions...

nice catch twiddler

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    But since only 1 (out of all the) test subjects knew about the key, wouldn't that be a pretty expensive and non-productive experiment? No self-respecting scientist would set up a test of that magnitude where the outcome would be so random. It was a fluke that Desmond ever had the key, in the first place. And there are lots of people in the world who have sacrificed their lives to save others. We don't need an island w/ electromagnetism and polar bears and slayings and kidnappings to test the human characteristic of "sacrifice".
    How are we to know that only one person knew about the key? Maybe previous to Kelvin, the key was passed down to each person and they were given a full explantion of what the key did if turned (basically kills you).

FORT Fanatic
    in this week's podcast
    Click to see Spoiler:
    cuse says that we will find out about jacks tattoo and lockes legs in season 3. so im gonna guess locke is alive

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    in this week's podcast
    Click to see Spoiler:
    cuse says that we will find out about jacks tattoo and lockes legs in season 3. so im gonna guess locke is alive
    locke couldn't be dead, hes almost one of the main characters and we haven't seen his whoel story yet

For any gamers, Touchstone and Ubisoft have announced a collaboration to produce a Lost game. Plans are to release it for both PC's and consoles sometime in 2007. I'm sure I'll be buying it.

http://www.ubi.com/US/News/Info.aspx?nId=3957
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    This show is a bunch of jr.high storylines, as if a teacher collected a 1-page fiction paper from each of 20 students, shuffled the papers, put the name "Lost" on top and sold that as a script in L.A.
    . . .which kinda makes the "It's All in Hurley's Head" theory make sense, n'est-ce pas?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    Can anyone tell me which episode Eko saw the black cloud/monster? People have talked about him seeing visions in it, and I missed that when I saw it.
    It was Season 2: Episode 10 "The 23rd Psalm" in the scene where Charlie is in the tree looking for the beachcraft plane (drug smuggling plane). Charlie looks down at Eko on the ground and sees the black smoke coming towards Eko. He yells at him to run but he stays still. Through the smoke we see images of things that looked like were from Eko's past.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Thanks nilesgirl! I'll have to look at the ABC site and see if that's one of the episodes available to watch for free.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl View Post
    Thanks nilesgirl! I'll have to look at the ABC site and see if that's one of the episodes available to watch for free.
    You Americans are lucky. Us Canadians can't watch those free episodes of Lost online at ABC.com. It's just a US thing apparently.

+ Reply to Thread