+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Another WoA! Demsond killed Calvin
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

It looks as though everything just goes haywire in the hatch if the button's not pushed. Something to do with the electromagnetic thing.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    Woah

Ohhh... when Kelvin mentioned the buttonr releasing magnetic pressure or whatever, I had a feeling all that force pulled the plane down!

ETA- I'm surprised, though, that Locke didn't look at that print out of numbers closer and figure out that it was recorded the input times of the code every 108 mintues or so. I mean, c'mon... even I figured it out and I'm not stuck on the island with nothing better to do than stare at random codes...

FORT Fanatic
    that was a touching commercial

So now we know how Desmond met Libby. (or Elizabeth)

Henry Gale!
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

FORT Fanatic
    so its tom, not zeke. what was ms klugh's again?
    fakenry!

Desmond tells Locke that maybe the Pearl station inhabitants were the test subjects, not them. Locke gives him the printout Eko brought from the Pearl bunker.

Flashback: Kelvin puts on the hazmzt suit. But Desmond sees a rip in it and follows Kelvin outside. He discovers that Kelvin has been fixing up the sailboat to make his escape. He's leaving in a week and asks Desmond to go with him. Screw the button. Desmond is very angry at being lied to. He attacks Kelvin who falls on the rocks and bashes the back of his head in. Desmond runs back to the hatch but the red heiroglyphics are showing. The computer says "system failure." He finally enters the numbers and it goes back to 108:00.

Desmond examines the printout. Locke says they crashed 60 or 65 days ago, on Sept. 22. Desmond thinks he may have caused the crash.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It doesn't look too good for Mr. Eko

+ Reply to Thread