+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Good thing they had guards stationed outside that "hatch" door, eh? Do you think that wall is a real wall or a pretend/make-you-think-it's-a-wall wall? Or is it another part of the experiments?

that's a lot of log books
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

I do not think Charlie or Eko are dead. I'm surprised Hurley didn't just spear Michael when he found out that Michael killed Libby and AL
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    Woah

How many times can Sawyer get shot with something?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    was the woman with the dreds ms klugh?

FORT Fan
    yes lostonanisland

Yes. That was Ms. Klugh. For those who are night owls like me, Hanso Foundation's Hugh McIntyre is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.

In the words of Grace Adler and/or Keanu Reeves:
    "WOAH!!!!"

Flashback: Desmond enters the code, then hears Kelvin's drunken voice. He has a key for a failsafe. The only other way "out". But he couldn't do it. Desmond asks about the magnetic wall and the "incident". Kelvin says it's electromagnetism. There was a leak and now the charge builds up. Every 108 minutes the button releases the build-up.

Desmond and Locke hear the blast. They think it may be a trick. Locke tells Desmond about Boone.

Sayid finds that the Others' village is deserted.

Kate finds a huge pile of tubes on the ground. They contain all the notebooks from the Pearl station. Sawyer sees black smoke. That's supposed to be Sayid's signal, but it's pretty far away. Suddenly they hear whispers and everyone is hit by darts that render them unconscious.
    Last edited by Qboots; 05-24-2006 at 11:31 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread