+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    what the hell?

FORT Fanatic
    was that a bird? im gonna have to slow-mo that and see if it did say hurleys name. funny lines by sawyer btw.

Desmond's boat is named "Elisabeth". Sayid tells him he needs to borrow it.

Flashback: Desmond arrives in the U.S. He goes to buy a coffee in a coffee shop but has no American currency on him. Libby is there and offers to pay for it. They chat, and we find out her husband, David, got sick and died a month ago. He had a boat he named after her: the Elisabeth. Desmond needs a boat for his race around the world, so she gives it to him.

Sun tells Jin that Sayid wants him to sail around the island with him. Jin says don't worry, I won't leave you. Sun says That's OK, I'm coming too.

Out in the woods, Kate prevents Sawyer from becoming trapped in one of Danielle's snares. Then some big-ass bird flies overhead and whispers Hurley's name.
    Last edited by Qboots; 05-24-2006 at 10:31 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    woah! did desmond just call locke boxman? how did he know john worked for a box company?

Didn't they chat a bit before Desmond ran off? Or am I confusing that conversation at the table with John and Eko's? I know they had one, too, but I thought there was one with Desmond before that.

Out in the woods, Locke is sobbing his heart out. Charlie finds him and tells him Desmond has returned.

Sayid doesn't really want Sun to come on the trip, but she can translate and sail a boat.

Desmond sees Claire injecting the vaccine and tells her it's a waste of time.

Flashback: Penny has tracked Desmond down and wonders why he disappeared and why he never wrote. She hasn't set a wedding date yet. Desmond says he'll be back in a year after he wins Widmore's race.

Locke approaches Desmond and they tell the snowman joke. They drink and talk about the computer. Locke tells him about the film in the Pearl station. It was all a psychological experiment. Locke says they need to sober up and get some sleep, and tomorrow they'll find out what happens when the button doesn't get pushed.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    wow. that is one weird statue

FORT Fanatic
    deja vu?

At night, Sawyer is eating and is surprised that Hurley isn't hungry. Michael looks very worried.

The next day, Sun gets seasick. Sayid has binoculars, and on the shore they spot a huge statue of a foot with 4 toes.

Down in the bunker, Locke and Desmond shut the power down. Eko checks the fuse box and the fuse is broken. The blast doors come down, trapping Eko away from the computer.

Flashback: Bad storm. Desmond grabs a few possessions, but washes up on shore the next day unconscious. A man in a yellow hazmat suit with an oxygen tank finds him and drags him to the bunker. His name is Kelvin Inman. (He's the spitting image of Joe Inman fron Sayid's flashback. An evil twin perhaps?) Kelvin is hoping Desmond is his replacement, but he's not. There was no sign of the boat. The computer beeps and Kelvin enters the numbers.

FORT Fanatic
    kelvin and joe inman are played by the same person.

+ Reply to Thread