+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    yea definetly. we already know what happened to libby and more about her will be revealed
    Click to see Spoiler:
    tonight

Cynthia was on Craig Ferguson's show Monday night
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and she didn't say it outright, but she hinted we'll see more of her next season via flashbacks. How she ended up in the psych ward, etc.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I can't wait, even though I don't think season two lived up to season one, this is my favorite show on t.v. You'd think someone on that plane would be gay though.

FORT Fanatic
    or not good looking

And we're off!

Everyone runs down to the shoreline to watch the approaching sailboat, and wonder if they've been rescued.

Jack, Sayid and Sawyer swim out to meet it. They board it armed with pistols. There's opera music coming from below deck, and suddenly shots are fired up from below. The shots stop (out of ammo). They kick the hatch in to reveal a drunken Desmond at the bottom of the stairs.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    funny, i thought i saw a dharma logo on desmonds booze bottle...

FORT Fanatic
    ive never seen that part of the hatch before...

Desmond's dishonorable discharge flashback ... Is "Mr. Widmore" Alvar Hanso?
    Do not taunt happy Fun Ball

FORT Fanatic
    thats what i was thinking
    ah yes, it is dharma booze.

Desmond tells Jack he sailed for 2 1/2 weeks due west and should have hit Fiji. But he ended up back where he started because there's no escape.

Flashback: Lance Corporal Desmond David Hume is being discharged from the British army. Outside, Charles Widmore is waiting for him. He has intercepted every letter Desmond wrote to his daughter Penelope Widmore. (The gal in Desmond's photo.) She's getting married soon, and Widmore offers Desmond money to disappear and never contact her again.

Sayid tells Jack he's going to sail over to The Others camp to avoid the ambush. But don't tell Michael.

Locke tells Eko not to hit the button. Eko disagrees and they struggle. Eko locks him out of the hatch.

On the beach, Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sawyer and Michael leave on their trek. All are armed except Hurley.

+ Reply to Thread