+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

24 hours and 26 minutes.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm sooooooo excited!!!! Please don't let it thunderstorm tonight!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

11 hours and 58 minutes
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

<param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="never" /><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmon th1=5&tday1=24&thours1=21&tmin utes1=0&event=LOST Season Finale&clr=0x009900&tseconds1= 0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=0x009900> <embed allowScriptAccess="never" src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmon th1=5&tday1=24&thours1=21&tmin utes1=0&event=LOST Season Finale&clr=0x009900&tseconds1= 0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED><br>

FORT Fogey
    lost vs Ai. i think lost wins

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    lost vs Ai. i think lost wins

Taylor who?
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by charity View Post
    <param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="never" /><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmon th1=5&tday1=24&thours1=21&tmin utes1=0&event=LOST Season Finale&clr=0x009900&tseconds1= 0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=0x009900> <embed allowScriptAccess="never" src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmon th1=5&tday1=24&thours1=21&tmin utes1=0&event=LOST Season Finale&clr=0x009900&tseconds1= 0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED><br>
    That's great, charity!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Some last minute new general spoilers. Some concerning season 3, and some concerning the end of season 2:
    Credit: www.spoilerfix.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    05/24 - Before the two hours are over, Michael and Walt will be reunited and we'll learn what exactly Henry Gale's role is with the Others. Also, when the survivors come face-to-face with the Others — and they will come face-to-face — questions regarding their appearance will become of paramount importance. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Click to see Spoiler:
    05/24 - Carlton Cuse reveals: I will say that the next season is a lot about the Others. There's a lot of mysteries about the Others that we'll be getting into next year. [We will see more of Alex next season.] Source: E! Online
    05/24 - According to the Hollywood Reporter, ABC's Lost is on the hunt for two new actresses to join the cast for Season 3, now that the show's distaff ranks have been quickly depleted by the twin killings of Michelle Rodriguez's Ana Lucia and Cynthia Watros' Libby. Source: TV Guide Online
    05/24 - [Chances to see Ana-Lucia in flashbacks are] slim to none, according to Carlton [Cuse]. "Never say never, but we feel like we told her story," he reveals. "Her arc had a beginning, middle and an end." "You will [eventually] find out what happened to Cindy," [says Cuse.] Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Some last minute new general spoilers. Some concerning season 3,
    Just a reminder that the Cindy mentioned in the spoiler is Cynthia Watros (Libby) not the missing flight attendant

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    ^No I think they meant the flight attentant that went missing in 'Abandoned'.

+ Reply to Thread