+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Bring batteries and walkie talkies on the plane ride? Are you kidding me? If If my plane crashed with hotties like Sayid and Sawyer, I would be looking for the whip cream, handcuffs, lingerie etc. Please don't try to find me...I stand a good chance of hooking up with someone FREAKIN GORGEOUS because there seems to be about equal women and men, so eventually I'd be caught in the net with someone (make it sayid, make it sayid, make it sayid) SO JUST LEAVE ME THERE

Oh, I was thinking the room they mentioned talking Walt to could be a sensory depravation area. If you were going to go out of body, that would be the place to do it, and it would drive you crazy to be in there, thus his reaction. Well just a thought...or maybe just too much Dean Koontz
    Last edited by poutymouse; 05-19-2006 at 08:56 PM.
    Do I look like a dumb blonde to you? Ha! the joke's on you because I'm not as smart as I look.

Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000 View Post
    Someone on another board said they saw Cindy in the background at the Others' camp.

Can anybody confirm this siting?

I was looking for Cindy, but I didn't see her. I haven't done the frame by frame part yet - but I will check it out later. I hope she is there, at least it would mean that they didn't kill her. Wonder if she is one of them? Maybe Cindy has something to do with the plane coming down??

Ellen had Michael on the show yesterday (?) and he was saying that while we will find out how the plane actually crashed, we will not find out much else. Did anyone else see this interview?
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV View Post
    we will not find out much else.
    Why doesn't this surprise me

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99 View Post
    I have a feeling its a boat with no one on it....

where did it come from you ask...

one word: Walt.

Walt heard that his father wanted a boat and in return thought of it and gave it to him. That's what I think.
    Eureka~!

I totally agree with you.

Evangeline Lilly was on Ellen today (yes, I REALLY need a job).

And......she said absolutely nothing about the finale. Except "Kate will be a little more commando than usual, which is fun"
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

FORT Fanatic
    47 hours and 15 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99 View Post
    I have a feeling its a boat with no one on it....

where did it come from you ask...

one word: Walt.

Walt heard that his father wanted a boat and in return thought of it and gave it to him. That's what I think.
    Actually didn't Michael ask Ms. Klugh for a boat when he was making his deal?

Apparently she has learned nothing and still thinks the rules don't apply to her.

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000044

Ex-Lost Star Ordered Back to Jail
    Killed-off Lost star Michelle Rodriguez, who served five days behind bars last month for the DUI she was charged with in Hawaii, now must serve another 60 days for violating her probation associated with that very arrest. Rodriguez must also put in 30 days of community service and attend an alcohol-education program. Did I mention that the Ana Lucia action figure comes with an itty-bitty hip flask?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fanatic
    and the figure is made in part by dharma and gintonic inc.

+ Reply to Thread