+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone have a link for the episode preview for the finale?
    I had surgery on wednesday night so I missed the episode, I had to watch it on ABC.com but they didn't have the episode preview

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV View Post
    I thought the slingshot Zeke tossed to knock out Michael was a bit laughable.

That wasn't a slingshot, it was a Bolo. The Cabarellos in Argentina use them in herding cattle much like American Cowboys use a lasso.

Did anyone think that Mrs. Klugh looked like one of the women in Eko's visions in the "smoke"???

And why has he decided to move to the hatch and abandon the church?
    I'm getting some strange vibes from Eko now. He knows something. I can feel it. But what is it he knows?
    Last edited by MRD; 05-19-2006 at 09:54 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    That wasn't a slingshot, it was a Bolo. The Cabarellos in Argentina use them in herding cattle much like American Cowboys use a lasso.

Did anyone think that Mrs. Klugh looked like one of the women in Eko's visions in the "smoke"???

And why has he decided to move to the hatch and abandon the church?
    I'm getting some strange vibes from Eko now. He knows something. I can feel it. But what is it he knows?
    After he and Locke found the other hatch Locke got completely disillusioned with the number punching and said he wouldn't do it any more. Eko got all into it, from the same explanation from the video, so if Locke won't do it he will. Not that that really explains it....

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    why does american idol air in canada?
    Because Canadians like American TV? Without it, we wouldn't be able to watch LOST, for instance.

I think desmond is the one in the boat. I am having a hard time with what Michael did even though it doesn't bother me that AL is gone. I was having a hard time sympathizing with him in his flashbacks, even though it was hard to see Walt so scared and desperate. I can't wait to find out what is going on. I think they are all rats in a scientific experiment. There has got to be some purpose behind pushing those buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    Also in Australia. Just watch Kangaroo Jack. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it. I found myself quoting Jerry O'Connell when he finally learned the right way to use a bolo. As soon as Zeke hit Michael with the bolo, I said "I am Bolo Man"!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

MRD
    We didn't watch LOST until last (Thur) night as we were caught up in the TAR finale.

I am leaving on a cruise today for 8 days with my best friend. Husband and child staying home. Last night my husband says:
    Hey, so do you want to get caught in a net tonight?

I thought I'd die laughing. Sawyer may look greasy to me, but he is so funny and has so many great lines.

"so that's what they're calling it these days"

Gah, I watch lost the day before I will be flying across country. Maybe I should load up on some necessary supplies to have on a desserted beach just in case!

. . .Last night my husband says:
    Hey, so do you want to get caught in a net tonight? . . .
    I wonder how many of us added that to our "fun and games" vocabulary this week.

Maybe I should load up on some necessary supplies to have on a desserted beach just in case!
    MY "What to bring on my trip" LIST
    Tank tops (various colors for layering)
    drugs (various kinds for bartering)
    pregnancy test (because who travels without one?)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Don't forget:
    Various weapons (Because you never know who or what you're going to run into)
    Contraceptives (in case you have to seduce someone to get something they have)
    Plenty of food for nourishment
    fishing rods
    and lighters or matches to make a fire because, really, how many people can honestly make a fire by rubbing to sticks together or smacking rocks together???
    Oh, and don't forget your translation dictionaries in several languages just in case you come across someone who doesn't speak english and a working walkie-talkie to transmit a distress call.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Don't forget:
    Various weapons (Because you never know who or what you're going to run into)
    Contraceptives (in case you have to seduce someone to get something they have)
    Plenty of food for nourishment
    fishing rods
    and lighters or matches to make a fire because, really, how many people can honestly make a fire by rubbing to sticks together or smacking rocks together???
    Oh, and don't forget your translation dictionaries in several languages just in case you come across someone who doesn't speak english and a working walkie-talkie to transmit a distress call.

And handcuffs if you need to handcuff someone to part of the fuseluge.
    Golf clubs for making a golf course on the island
    batteries for the walkman
    cigerettes and liquor for bartering
    Chocolate too
    and lots of eyeglasses

+ Reply to Thread