+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Hmmm, well at least we'll get to catch the 2nd hour of Lost a second time, from 11 to 12, just in case we miss anything on the ABC airing.

Not over yet.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    I'm betting it's Desmond in the boat.
    my thoughts exactly.

As far as the Klugh questions (I like that her name is pronounced Clue. Like the producers are trying to tell us something): if I can remember correctly
    Is Walt your biological son?
    Are you his father?
    How old was he when he started to speak?
    Did he have any illnesses growing up?(Fainting spells, headaches?)
    Did he ever appear anywhere he wasn't supposed to be? (This one got my attention real quick. My ears perked up like a little dog when he hears a strange noise.)
    She started to ask another one. "You say he was half-way around the world but did you ever see.....
    It's funny. As soon as she said "For a father who claims to love his son so much, you don't seem to know very much about him." I was yelling at the TV going "That's because his b**** mother kept him from seeing him for 8+ years, psycho!"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

nilesgirl - looks like they are very aware of Walt's abilities. He can be in more then one place at the same time, they have probably been waiting for him and will never let him go. But, they sure tricked Michael into believing they would.

My Q is what did Walt mean when he said they are not who you think, they are pretending? He has learned quite a bit about the Others. Alex knows a lot also, she must have really freaked out Michael asking all of those questions about how Claire was doing. I wonder if she know's her mother is around?

Now, the Others are not looking to kill Kate, Jack, Sawyer, or Hurley they will be tested. Jack saw his dad, Kate sees her horse, Hurley sees Dave, and Sawyer well, I don't recall him having a vision, but he did seem to channel Kate's bio father when he was out cold. They all must have some psychic sensitivity (don't know if that's what you would call it). Shannon and Sayid saw Walt, so I am guessing Sayid will be wanted for the next batch of testing. Very Interesting stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    My Q is what did Walt mean when he said they are not who you think, they are pretending?
    My guess is that he's talking about their disguises. They're pretending to be all scruffy and dirty and unsophisticated, but they're actually part of the Dharma Initiative and they probably have access to fairly high-tech stuff (like in the medical hatch when Claire was there). That whole "village" may just be a set-up.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I honestly don't see how Michael will be able to exist on the island in season 3. Obviously the other castaways will find out about his plan and that he killed A-L and Libby (Sayid is already suspicious), and I don't think that the Others would have a need for Michael, as all they really want is Walt. This is just me speculating, but I suspect that they will either reduce Michael's role in season 3 to just appearing once or twice as an outcast, or just kill him off next week or at the start of season 3.

Edit: Just another random thought: we haven't seen the 'monster' in a heck of a long time! IIRC, we haven't even heard a peep from it since it encountered Eko in the jungle and showed him (well, us) those images from his past. That was 12 episodes ago. Could we be seeing more of the monster next week? Or will we have to wait until October, at the least?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    Sawyer well, I don't recall him having a vision

If I'm remembering correctly, didn't Sawyer also see Kate's horse at the end of that episode? Once he finally woke up, she took him out for some fresh air and that's when the horsey horse appeared.

^That just makes me more certain that the horse was real. Hey, they've had at least 2 polar bears on the island, why not a few horses?

Edit: And congrats, guys and girls. A few pages back we past the Lost S1 thread as the Biggest Thread in the non-Reality TV forum.

Yeah, I'm under the impression the horse was real too. I wonder where it got to.

The preview for next week is up at Lostlinks:

http://www.lostlinks.net/
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Didn't get a chance to watch last night, so special thanks Q-Boots for the recaps! And you'll have to let me know how the Here Come the Brides vids are? Do they live up to your memories of the show?
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

+ Reply to Thread