+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    In the ABC airing of the ep, did anyone else notice the Hanso commercial? I've seen the commercial before, but was that "let the compass guide your way" or whatever that was, was it there before?
    http://letyourcompassguideyou.com/

Nope. New clue each week.

In the ABC airing of the ep, did anyone else notice the Hanso commercial? I've seen the commercial before, but was that "let the compass guide your way" or whatever that was, was it there before?
    I didn't watch the ABC feed tonight, but I don't remember anything about a compass from the other times I've seen that commercial. You know, it makes perfect sense to air the Hanso commercials during "Lost", but they aired it at least 3 times during that lame "Bird Flu" movie a couple weeks back. It cracked me up to think that people who don't watch Lost would think they're real commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    I always read em. Can't help it.
    I'd like to but I've just been super busy lately and I'm way behind on my Lost activities.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Q, thanks so much for the fantastic recaps. I watch the show but always miss something but I don't fret 'cause I know you'll have caught it! THANK YOU!

(Everytime I see your avatar, I wonder if you've bought the DVD set for "Here Come the Brides." )

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    I'd like to but I've just been super busy lately and I'm way behind on my Lost activities.
    I usually just read the Insiderscoop spoilers every Wednesday before the new episode airs. Tells exactly what's gonna happen. Really need to stop readin those, heh. Thankfully....I'm in Florida next week without internet so I'll be able to watch the finale, spoiler free

FORT Fogey
    What were those questions ms. Klugh asking Michael? They must be very important to them.

Don't you all think that what happens with Losties is the continuation of the psychological experiment?

In the previews for next week ....

There was a big mound of 'stuff.' When we rewinded and froze the frame, it appears to be a big pile of tubes, like the kind that go into the pneumatic pipes from the Swan.
    Do not taunt happy Fun Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Excellent call Twid! *qboots smacks self in head* Maybe that's the boat he was racing in when he crashed on the island! Maybe The Others fixed it up and he stole it back from them!

(This is all conjecture by the way. I haven't read spoilers in months.)
    I slow-mo'ed (? ha ha) the preview and they show whom I believe is Desmond for a sec right towards the end- his hair is longish.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Q, thanks so much for the fantastic recaps. I watch the show but always miss something but I don't fret 'cause I know you'll have caught it! THANK YOU!

(Everytime I see your avatar, I wonder if you've bought the DVD set for "Here Come the Brides." )
    Give me time - it was only released yesterday!

I'm going to apologize in advance for next week's recaps. They're going to suck. For the last 6 or 8 weeks, I've been watching Lost on a Canadian channel a couple hours earlier than when it airs in the U.S. Gives me plenty of time to type up my notes. Alas, next week the Canadian channel will be airing American Idol from 8 pm to 10 pm, and Lost from 10 pm to midnight. So I'll have to watch it on ABC from 9 pm to 11 pm with the rest of you and since my typing is quite slow, I'll only have itty bitty recaps to post in the commercial breaks.

Also, ABC will be airing that recap special from April 26 at 8:00. (Reckoning.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    So is it confirmed that CTV will air Lost from 10 to 12?

So is it confirmed that CTV will air Lost from 10 to 12?
    That's what's showing on the online listings I use at canada.com. They're pretty reliable. I don't know what other choice CTV would have - they have commitments to carry both AI and Lost, and since AI is a reality show it really needs to be broadcast at the correct time.

+ Reply to Thread