+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Now could this be the boat that Michael asked for?? Great. Only problem is, a sailboat could never carry more than 4 people and now we don't know who to trust on that island so even if someone gets off, there's no way of knowing whether or not they'll actually send elp back for the other strandees.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Now could this be the boat that Michael asked for?? Great. Only problem is, a sailboat could never carry more than 4 people and now we don't know who to trust on that island so even if someone gets off, there's no way of knowing whether or not they'll actually send elp back for the other strandees.
    I don't think Michael even knows anything about a sailboat. He was asking for that fishing boat The Others had the night they kidnapped Walt. Besides, they'll never give Michael a boat. They'll never set him and Walt free either.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I'm betting it's Desmond in the boat.

All 4 on the list have had visions. The Others know that Walt has been in more then one place at the same time - they will NEVER let him go. They probably will kill Michael.

Previews have so many frames - every time I go back in slow mo or one frame at a time I see something else. Desmond looks healthy. Locke looks like he has gone crazy - the look in his (beautiful blue)eyes is frantic, Kate is either hanging from something/someone - or is hit from behind and dangles from soneone.....I figure Desmond is in the boat.
    I liked the way that Claire took Charlie's hand during the funeral - life is to short.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    I'm betting it's Desmond in the boat.
    Excellent call Twid! *qboots smacks self in head* Maybe that's the boat he was racing in when he crashed on the island! Maybe The Others fixed it up and he stole it back from them!

(This is all conjecture by the way. I haven't read spoilers in months.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I, too, though perhaps it was his racing boat. I just looks too fancy to me to be one of Their's. Their fishing boat looked all raggedy, I doubt they'd have such a nice boat just sitting around.

FORT Fogey
    Hmm, so Michael was not injected with something, they just took his blood sample. For what?

To compare with Walt's and to prove that Michael is NOT his bioilogical father?

One more thing. Did you hear Walt screaming"The are pretending, dad!"?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    In the ABC airing of the ep, did anyone else notice the Hanso commercial? I've seen the commercial before, but was that "let the compass guide your way" or whatever that was, was it there before?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    (I haven't read spoilers in months.)
    I always read em. Can't help it. Didn't read anything about Desmond coming back in a boat though. All I know is it's a big arse Desmond flashback next week for the finale, and, well, I just put two and two togather. However,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Desmond DOES meet Libby in one of his flashbacks, I hear.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    BIG NEWS on who's going to be in season 3 (all from spoilerfix.com):
    Click to see Spoiler:
    # 05/17 - Michael Emerson (Henry Gale) [...] is returning next season as a series regular. Source: The Ausiello Report
    # new 05/16 - [In Season 3,] there will be new locations and new characters (one rumor has Desmond joining the cast full-time, but producers won't comment). The season's big theme sounds timely, twisty, and terrifying. Hints Lindelof: "'Us versus Them.' But who's the 'us,' and who's the 'them'?" Source: Entertainment Weekly

+ Reply to Thread