+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

11 days ago: The Others march Michael across the island. They pass a large rock structure with a hole in the middle. (Kind of like a small Stonehenge.) They enter a small village with some primitive huts. It’s near the beach and several men and women are milling around. Some of them have a large fishing net. Two men with rifles guard a hatch door. Pickett has a syringe and takes a blood sample from Michael.

A black woman, Ms. Klugh, approaches Michael. Starts firing questions at him about Walt. Are you his biological father? How old was he when he first spoke? Did he have any strange illnesses? Michael doesn’t know – Walt was living on the other side of the world. Ms. Klugh wonders if Walt ever appeared somewhere where he shouldn’t have been. Michael demands to see Walt. Ms. Klugh says that for such a desperate dad, Michael doesn’t seem to know much about his son.

Today: Michael tells Sayid he can’t come. Sayid is seeking revenge on Henry, Michael wants people who will concentrate on getting Walt back. “I have to do this my way.” Sayid says “Of course. Good luck.” and shakes Michael’s hand.

Charlie is having a hard time working on the church roof all by himself. (Shouldn’t there be – oh I don’t know – about 30 other people who could help him? ) Vincent runs up with a Virgin Mary statuette in his mouth. Charlie follows him back to Sawyer’s stash. There are 3 more there. Charlie tosses all 4 out into the ocean. (Let’s hope nobody needs a painkiller too badly. ) Locke watches from nearby, his right leg still in a splint.

Down in the bunker, Jack asks Eko where he and Locke were all night. Eko says they couldn’t find Henry’s trail and he doesn’t know where Locke got to. (I guess that whole Pearl bunker thing just slipped his mind.) Jack says they’re burying the girls at sunset. Eko says he will mourn in his own way. (Translation: sorry, but I can’t leave the button.)

Jack and Sawyer prepare the guns. Sawyer wonders who will speak at the funeral. Jack figures Hurley might want to talk about Libby. Sawyer says he didn’t even know Ana Lucia’s last name. Jack tells him it was Cortez. (Apparently we’ll never know Libby’s last name.) Sawyer confesses that he “screwed” A/L. (Ah Sawyer, ever the romantic. ) “She jumped me. That’s how she got my gun.” Jack: “Why are you telling me?” Sawyer: “You’re the closest thing I’ve got to a friend. At least now we get to kill somebody.”
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

So what the hell does Michael want Hurley to come for? I can understand why he doesn't want Sayid to come, but what does he want Hurley for?

Confusion reigns today with me, lol

Today: Michael watches Kate and Hurley dig the graves. Tells them they’re leaving early in the morning. Hurley says he’s not going. Michael tries to get him riled up about Libby’s death, but Kate hushes Michael.

3 days ago: It’s night time at The Others’ village. Michael is tied up in one of the huts and Ms. Klugh brings him some dinner. Michael says they’ve been asking him questions for a week. He doesn’t have any answers, but he knows where their village is, so he expects they’ll kill him soon. Ms. Klugh tells him that Walt is outside right now. But Michael’s friends have captured one of their people and they need Michael to go get him back. Then Michael and Walt can go free. (Yeah sure.) Michael demands to see Walt right now. Pickett brings him in – they have 3 minutes. (Hi Walt! ) Walt tells Michael that he’s OK. They make him take tests. Ms. Klugh tells Walt not to talk about that. Walt asks how Vincent is. Michael says the dog’s fine but misses Walt. Michael promises to get Walt out of there soon. Suddenly Walt yells “They’re not who they say they are! They’re pretending! Don’t leave me here!” They have a quick hug and then Pickett drags a screaming Walt out of the hut. Michael cries. Ms. Klugh tells him that besides releasing their man, he also needs to bring 4 of the castaways to the village. Otherwise he’ll never see Walt again. She gives him the small piece of note paper. The names are: Jack Shephard, Kate Austen, Hugo Reyes and James Ford. Michael doesn’t know who James Ford is. Ms. Klugh says “You know him as Sawyer.” She tucks the paper in his pocket and reassures him that he and Walt can go free if he does this. Michael replies: “And I want the boat.”
    Last edited by Qboots; 05-17-2006 at 09:59 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    just a heads up, the woman who says shes ms. clue is not clue. its spelled klugh. thats from the official guest star list.

Now I know why Michael had a facination with Hurley. This is just getting so juicy!

FORT Fanatic
    ok qboots i guess you got that covered lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    ok qboots i guess you got that covered lol.

I guess you no longer need that screencap of the back of the paper Michael was burning.

I didn't notice Desmond tonight, but I only watched the show once.

Today: Everyone gathers for the funeral service. Locke is sitting a little ways away on the beach. He cuts the splint off his leg and gets up. Walks off in the opposite direction – with a knapsack, but without his crutches.

Jack and Sayid walk to the service together. Jack tells him how he was heading for his father’s funeral when the plane crashed. He was going to have to speak at his dad’s service, but had no idea what he was going to say. (Just like his wedding.) Sayid says: “Keep walking. I think Michael has been compromised. He’s lying, for Walt. He probably freed Henry and is leading you into a trap.” (Eureka! Finally someone with a brain! ) Jack suggests they talk to Michael. Sayid thinks it would be to their advantage to let Michael keep thinking he’s in control. Sayid will spend the night coming up with a plan.

Jack speaks to those who have gathered. “Ana Lucia Cortez was a cop. She did the best she could out here. She was a woman of few words. Rest in peace Ana.” Hurley says “Libby was…..she was…..a psychologist. Or psychiatrist. One of those. She probably helped a lot of people. She helped me. She was my friend. It’s not fair what happened to her.” Then he tells Michael he will go with them. “Goodbye Libby.”

Claire takes hold of Charlie’s hand. Suddenly Sun sees a sailboat approaching the beach.

Q, as always, thanks for the recaps !

CTV didn't have a preview tonight. (Odd.) I'm going to have to watch the ABC preview again later, but I think it said something like: next week learn what happens when the button isn't pressed, why flight #815 crashed, and whether salvation is on the way.

I don't really care about salvation, but I'll be grateful if they actually answer those first 2 questions.

+ Reply to Thread