+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    my husband and I were just talking about the fact that LOST is going to air all episodes in sequence next season with no repeats. I told him it's because of a new show coming on (though I couldn't remember what one had to do with the other) and he said "Wait. It's called....FOUND"
    Good one, Mr. niles

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    For whoever was interested in seeing if Sawyer's clothes in Two For The Road matched up with his clothes in Outlaws, here's a pic of Sawyer's clothes from Outlaws:

Credit: lost-media.com

I couldn't find a pic of what he wore in Two For The Road, and I accidently taped over that ep with the 2 hour That 70s Show special, so if anyone can find a pic of what he wore in TftR, I'm sure it would be appreciated.

FORT Fanatic
    1 hour 9 minutes!

Chip and Reichen#1 chipnreichenfan's Avatar
    Just watched todays episode(aired at 7pm in Canada)

Great show. I am not the fanatic fan of lost but getting into it. I was sad when Libby was killed off.

Don;t want to give anything away but glad Charlie and Claire finally got a storyline.

Michael needs to be stopped and be held accountable for the deaths.

happy viewing
    The greatest gift is to love and to be loved in return..The Moulin Rouge

FORT Fanatic
    i hope there will be a screenshot of what was on michaels note. i can read backwards so i could figure it out if someone would get one.

Tonight the flashbacks all take place on the island over the last two weeks.

13 days ago: Locke is in the armory with the guns. Michael comes in and asks to borrow one for target practice. He drops some bullets and when Locke bends down to retrieve them, Michael knocks him out. He rushes to the computer and begins a conversation with “Walt”. Walt says he’s short on time, but for Michael to go north. To a place by the beach where there’s a pile of rocks with a hole in the middle. Jack comes into the bunker and sees Locke on the armory floor. Michael points a rifle at Jack, tells him he has a right to go after his son, and locks them both in the armory.

Today: Michael, still wearing a sling on his left arm, burns a small piece of note paper. Jack calls him into the hatch to discuss plans with Sawyer, Hurley and Kate. In total they have 11 rifles and pistols. The Others got the remaining 5 that they had. Michael says he can lead them to where The Others are camped. They should surprise them in the middle of the night. Jack thinks they should go with a small army but Michael says that would make too much noise. Hurley is upset that they’re planning revenge when they haven’t even buried the girls yet. Jack says “We’ll bury them tonight, and then decide what’s next.” Michael looks grimly at the blood on the floor.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

13 days ago: An armed Michael runs through a field. He has a compass. He comes up behind a man who’s relieving himself. It’s an Other named Pickett. Michael points a gun at him. Pickett says “You’re Walt’s old man, ain’t you?” Then Beardy grabs Michael from behind and takes his rifle. Michael breaks free and runs off with a pistol. Beardy throws something at him and knocks him down. Tells his men to get Michael out of sight quickly, his friends are following him.

Today: Michael cleans Libby’s blood off the bunker floor. Eko comes in and says he and Locke failed to find Henry. Michael asks if he’s a priest, and does he believe in hell. Eko tells him a story from when he was serving as a priest in England. A boy beat a dog to death for biting his baby sister and was afraid he’d be sent to hell and the dog would be there waiting for him. Eko says God will forgive those who are sorry.

Michael goes out into the woods and throws up. (At least he feels bad about what he’s done.) Jack finds him and again Michael insists that only 5 of them can go, otherwise Walt will be in more danger. “It’s my son and it’s my call.” Jack agrees.

Claire changes Aaron’s cloth diaper in his crib. Charlie comes along looking for Eko to help him with the church-building. Charlie gives Claire a small briefcase that was on the food pallet. It contains a pneumatic injector (like Desmond had) and several bottles of vaccine. Charlie tested it on himself and feels fine. The instructions say to have a shot every 9 days. It will last Claire and Aaron quite a while.

Jack and Michael walk to the beach and everyone is happy to see that Michael is back. Jin and Sun hug him. Then Sun notices that Kate and Hurley are digging graves. Michael explains that Ana Lucia and Libby were murdered.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    im not familiar with pneumatic injectors (or injectors of any sort) but if whoever was in the hatch needed that, and there was one already down there, why would you need a whole other injector and not just refills?

13 days ago: It’s night time and Beardy brings Michael to a campfire. Michael spits at him, which Beardy says is fair, seeing as how he took Michael’s son. Then Pickett brings Kate in. (She had been following the guys.) Alex is sitting by the fire also. Jack, Locke and Sawyer are in the woods, discussing whether they should keep going after Michael or turn back. Then Beardy steps out of the shadows, everyone pulls guns, and Sawyer is wounded. Back at the campfire, Alex tells Kate and Michael that Beardy is just putting a scare into their friends. Then Beardy yells “Bring her out Alex!” But Alex doesn’t want to, so Pickett takes Kate out to where Beardy is talking to Jack, Sawyer and Locke. Alex asks a gagged and bound Michael if Claire and her baby are OK, and did she have a boy or a girl? Kate’s hood is pulled off and our 3 guys toss down their guns. Sawyer says “You and me ain’t done Zeke.” Beardy’s men help themselves to the castaways’ guns. Alex tells Michael she’s sorry, and knocks him out.

Today: Michael sits on the beach with Vincent. Sawyer and Jack retrieve the guns from Sawyer’s hut. Sawyer asks what Jack and Kate were doing that night they spent out in the woods. Jack explains they had been caught in a net, but Sawyer clearly thinks they slept together. Sayid sees them and asks if it’s true that Henry got away. They say yes, but Eko and Locke went after him. Sayid notices the guns and asks “When do we leave?” Jack says Sayid can’t come, but Sawyer thinks Sayid would be a great benefit to them, and gives him a gun.

Down in the hatch Eko hears a humming sound. His crucifix is being affected by the magnetism. The computer beeps - the timer is at 3:49. He enters the numbers and it goes back to 108:00. Charlie comes in and wonders where Eko disappeared to last night. Eko says he had work to do and asks if Charlie will fetch his things as he is moving into the bunker. Charlie is pissed that Eko will no longer be working on the church and tells him to go fetch his own darn stuff. And he only has 107 minutes to do it.

Michael is packing some stuff for the trip when Sawyer alerts him that Sayid will be joining them. Michael is upset but quickly calms down.

FORT Fanatic
    did anyone see desmond at the others camp sitting down on the left side of the screen as mike was carried in?

+ Reply to Thread