+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

So now we're never gonna know why she was in that hospital unless we see it from Hurley's point of view. WTH??? I can't believe that.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Eko is packing up stuff to take back with them. He believes that pushing the button is more important now than ever. Locke thinks it’s a joke. They’re rats in a maze, with no cheese. But Eko thinks they’re being tested. “We do it because we believe we’re meant to.” Locke thinks he’s never been meant to do anything. Every second of his pathetic little life has been useless. (Awwww….. ) The button is meaningless.

Flashback: Eko is at the Sydney airport buying his ticket for flight 815. Charlotte approaches him. She has a message from Yemi. She saw him when she was between life and death. He says Eko is a good priest, even if he’s only pretending. Yemi has faith in him and they’ll see each other soon. Eko starts freaking out at her and Libby asks if everything is OK. Charlotte nods and tells Eko: “Someday you’ll believe me.”

Back in the Pearl bunker Eko tells Locke about Yemi. He was on a plane that left Nigeria and crashed on the island, right on top of the Pearl Station. And then Eko’s plane crashed here too. “How can you say this is meaningless? The work in the hatch is more important than anything. If you won’t push the button, I will.”

Jack injects Libby with heroin while Hurley watches. Libby’s still unconscious but Hurley tells her he’s sorry about the blankets. Suddenly she opens her eyes and says “Michael.” Jack tells her not to worry, Michael’s fine. She looks terrified, then stops breathing. Jack closes her eyes and Hurley starts to cry. Kate’s crying too, and Sawyer comforts her.

The computer starts to beep. Eko and Locke walk through the woods. Michael stands in the bunker with a somewhat evil look on his face.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Okay the sublymonal site: Once you click on each of the tv's several times until they glow, it goes to a single tv that says Her Apparent Code and underneath that it says Sublymonal code unlocked: Unless you have the latest flash plugin installed it will not work but it does have the option that says: If you feel you have reached this message in error, click here to go directly to the site.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Wow, so if Claire's psychic is a fake, did he set her up in someway to get her on that plane? Was she "supposed" to be that flight all along?

Quote Originally Posted by karen14 View Post
    Didnt the doctor say the "dead" girl was 10 years old? Obviosly that actress is older. Did I mishear that?
    I watched this episode twice Karen, the second time with the closed captioning on. I didn't notice anyone referring to her as 10.

The best piece of news as far as I'm concerned, was the mention of a ferry that picks up the Dharma workers every 8 hours. What are the chances that Locke or Eko will actually mention that to anybody?

And yes, Eko is insane. He was just told that it's a psychological experiment, but would rather believe his dreams.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by karen14 View Post
    Uhm, I taped AI and was gonna watch it after Lost. Thanks.

Didnt the doctor say the "dead" girl was 10 years old? Obviosly that actress is older. Did I mishear that?

Edit: Because I didn't want to spoil too.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one confused about that.

And I am woman enough to admit that I was crying when Hurley told Libby he was sorry for forgetting the blankets.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

FORT Fanatic
    funny how whenever someone near hurley dies, hes in someway responsible or near them.
    friends on the deck: he stepped on and it collapsed
    libby: he forgot the blankets so she went back
    uncle tito: he was near him when he died.

As for next week, the CTV preview shows that Locke and Eko aren't back yet, Michael wants to go after Walt again but doesn't want anyone to know except Jack, Locke, Sawyer and Kate. Sayid sees Jack and Michael with guns.

On ABC, Jack asks Michael how far to The Others camp, Sayid thinks Michael has been compromised, and a black woman (not Rose) tells Michael that Walt is alive and he's outside right now.

FORT Fanatic
    qboots dont forget there were a lot of flashes of zeke with a larger beard and if im not mistaken i thought i saw inman from sayids flashback.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    a black woman (not Rose)
    Made me smile. As if anyone would think Qboots wouldnt know Rose from some other random woman. I'm just surprised you dont have this new characters name and bio... Ya know. 'Cause your our resident Lost encyclopedia. Thanks by the way for all the info.

+ Reply to Thread