+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

See, I thought it was Claire's pyschic, too, but I thought he was blind.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    o i just noticed something. this episode is actually revealing for once!

And what does 'namaste' mean exactly??
    Do not taunt happy Fun Ball

FORT Fanatic

The circle has been salted so nothing will grow there. Eko’s axe hits something hard in the dirt. They push the tail of the Beechcraft aside and uncover another hatch. The doors are heavy but they open it and look down a long shaft with the ladder intact.

Jack takes some heroin out of one of the statuettes. Michael stands nearby with his arm in a sling. Hurley, looking very sad, talks about his first date with Libby being interrupted. He tells Michael “I’m glad you’re OK, man.”

Locke and Eko climb down into the new bunker and turn on the lights. There are a couple of swivel chairs in front of at least 9 TV monitors. Locke turns them on and one of them shows the swan hatch, where Jack is. A computer screen reads: “Print log? Y/N” Locke types “Y” and a printer starts printing out a bunch of times and numbers. Locke sees a pneumatic tube and puts his map inside. Up it goes. Eko finds a VHS tape labeled “Orientation” and pops it into a VCR.

The tape shows good ol’ Dr. Marvin Candle, going by the name Mark Wickland. This time he’s dressed in a tweed suit instead of his lab coat. Station 5, The Pearl, is a monitoring station where the occupants can observe the other participants in the Dharma Initiative projects. Each tour of duty there lasts 3 weeks. They will watch the test subjects who have no idea they’re being watched and who believe their duties are very important. But it’s really just a psychological experiment. The observers will not know what the test subjects are supposed to be doing, but will keep a log book of everything that occurs. Insert the completed notebooks into the tube and at the end of the shift, catch the Pala ferry back to the village. (THE VILLAGE?!!!!) Eko asks if Locke would like to watch the tape again but John has seen enough.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    ok this has nothing to do with lost, but ----- got booted off idol (i flipped from 7 to 5). the voting is definetly skewed
    Uhm, I taped AI and was gonna watch it after Lost. Thanks.

Didnt the doctor say the "dead" girl was 10 years old? Obviosly that actress is older. Did I mishear that?

Edit: Because I didn't want to spoil too.
    Last edited by karen14; 05-10-2006 at 10:05 PM.

Candle...Wick....? Hmmm. I'm reading too much into this.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Another link. Libby asking Ekko and that girl if everything was all right.

FORT Fanatic
    zeke alert! zeke alert!

+ Reply to Thread