+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Someone tell me if Caldwell is Desmond? Sure looked like him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Locke wakes up and wonders why Eko hit him. Eko tells him he was being difficult. Locke thinks Eko is acting crazy considering his friend was just murdered. Eko says “Ana Lucia wanted me to help you find the question mark.” Locke gives him the sketch he made from what he could remember after 10 seconds of viewing the drawings on the blast door. Locke is feeling pretty guilty about A/L’s death. He should have told Jack that Henry had attacked her before. Eko tells him that Ana Lucia came to him in a dream and told him to find the question mark. “Haven’t you ever followed a dream John?”

Flashback: Eko interviews Dr. Ian McVay who was called out to Charlotte’s drowning. He’s an undertaker who was about to perform the autopsy when the girl woke up screaming. He gives Eko the audio tape he made of the autopsy.

Eko asks Locke about markings on his sketch. “Is this a river?” Locke says “No, it’s a wavy line. I didn’t make the map, I just copied it. It may not even be a map.” Just then, Eko steps on a Virgin Mary statuette. They’re at the wreckage of Yemi’s plane, where Boone died. Locke explains about Boone climbing up and becoming an island sacrifice. Eko suggests they make camp, get some sleep, and wait for further instruction.

Back in the bunker Jack and Kate wonder where Locke and Eko are. Michael asks if Libby has said anything. Jack says no, the bleeding stopped but she’s unconscious. He can make her comfortable but he doesn’t have what he needs to save her. Sawyer gave Jack all the meds 2 days ago, but Jack wants the heroin. Sawyer will go get it. Jack makes Kate go with him so they’ll know where the guns are stashed.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Someone tell me if Caldwell is Desmond? Sure looked like him.
    No, definitely not Desmond, unless they hired a new actor for the role.
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fanatic
    ok this has nothing to do with lost, but chris got booted off idol (i flipped from 7 to 5). the voting is definetly skewed

Okay. Thanks.
    "How did Ana get your gun?"
    Uuum, she slept with him just to get her hands on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland
    ok this has nothing to do with lost, but chris got booted off idol
    I just did the same thing and wish I hadn't. Both my fav's are gone now. Now I'm gonna have to suffer with Taylor and Elliot. I may not even watch anymore because I don't like any of the final 3.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    ok this has nothing to do with lost, but chris got booted off idol (i flipped from 7 to 5). the voting is definetly skewed
    Where is your allegiance???? We don' need no steenkin' 'Merican Idol!
    Do not taunt happy Fun Ball

FORT Fanatic
    not to worry, it was during a commercial.
    oh yea, that guy eko was talking to (the drowned girls father), does he look familiar?

FORT Fanatic
    Woah. Gigantic ?

Lostonanisland - no worries, mate!

Hey -- that's Claire's 'psychic'!!
    Do not taunt happy Fun Ball

It’s daytime now. Kate wonders how Ana Lucia got Sawyer’s gun but he pretends not to know. Sawyer takes Kate to his hut. Apparently he buried the guns, ammo and Virgin Marys under where he sleeps. Hurley asks if they know where Libby is. Kate puts her arm around him.

Locke dreams that he’s Eko and Yemi leads him up the side of the cliff to where the Beechcraft was before it fell. Then Eko falls off the cliff and Locke wakes up. Eko explains that dreams will lead them to where they need to go. Eko starts to climb the cliff for real.

Flashback: Eko goes to the Malkin house. Charlotte is sitting on the porch and Joyce comes out and tells Eko to come back later. Then Richard (Claire’s psychic) comes out and tells the women to go inside. He tells Eko there was no miracle. Charlotte fell in an icy river and went into hypothermia. The doctor was negligent. His wife Joyce is a religious zealot who’s always looking for miracles. She’s doing this to spite him since he makes a living as a phony psychic. He gathers information and then exploits it. There are no miracles in this world. Eko will report this back to the Monsignor.

Back on the island, Eko climbs the cliff. He slips once but makes it to the top. All he sees is a green lush valley. But when he looks back down, he sees part of a circle (possibly a question mark) around the plane wreckage.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread