+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    wow, am i the only one who jumped when libby suddenly woke up?

Libby's alive and Michael is FREAKED!

Now what is Michael going to do?
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

We open tonight with a dream. Mr. Eko is dreaming he’s building the church. Ana Lucia comes along and he tells her he was told in a dream to build it. Suddenly there’s blood on her. She tells Eko “You need to help John.” Then there are flashes of the drawings on the blast door. Eko goes to the bunker where his brother Yemi sits at the computer. Eko asks for his forgiveness. Yemi says “Never mind that. The work being done on this island is more important than anything else. And it’s in danger. John has lost his way. You must make him take you to the question mark.” The keys on the keyboard are all question marks and the counter goes to all question marks. Everything starts to shake. Yemi continues: “Move past all the distractions. Bring the axe.”

Eko wakes up from the dream. It’s night. He and Charlie are sleeping at the site where they’re working on the church. Charlie asks if he’s OK. Eko grabs the axe and says he needs to find Locke.

Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Locke walk toward the bunker while arguing about the guns and Ana Lucia. Michael stumbles out of the hatch, wounded. Says he was sleeping when a man with a gun shot him and the girls. Eko catches up with them and helps Michael inside. The armory is empty. Kate checks Ana Lucia: she’s dead. Sawyer checks on Libby who starts coughing up blood. Jack says “Get her up!” and Michael looks afraid.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Sawyer nicks from last week: He called AL: Lucy, Little Red Riding Hood and Muchacha. He called Jack: Doc (as usual) and Brutus.
    So far tonight: AL: Amiga
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

When Libby coughed up blood and started breathing, my heart leaped into my throat.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Is that Desmond???

FORT Fanatic
    im confused. qboots a little help?

Eko prays over A/L in the armory. Jack and Kate work on Libby’s bullet wounds while Michael inquires about her condition. She’s in shock. Michael thinks Henry ran out about 20 or 30 minutes ago. Jack wants to go after him but Sawyer reminds him that Libby needs him. Eko says he and Locke will track Henry.

Flashback: Eko is a priest in Australia, hearing confessions. The man in the confessional, Caldwell, has forged some papers for Eko so he can travel to the U.S. Eko pays him for a passport. The Monsignor tells Father Tunde (Eko) that his trip is cancelled. A woman (Joyce Malkin) tells them that her daughter Charlotte died and then came back to life the next day. The world needs to know of this miracle. She wants the priests to alert the Vatican. The Monsignor says first Father Tunde must investigate. Eko doesn’t believe the woman’s story.

Back in the dark jungle Locke wonders what Eko is following – he hasn’t seen any tracks. Eko says he’s not looking for Henry. “Where is the question mark?” Locke says Eko can go chase his own shadow, Locke is going back. To prevent that, Eko head-butts him and knocks him out.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Is Eko insane?! Uh, yeah!

+ Reply to Thread