+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

VERY interesting quarter-page advertisement in today's Washington Post, page A7.

"A Message from Hugh McIntyre, Director of Communications at Yhe Hanso Foundation

Don't Believe 'Bad Twin'

For over thirty years, the Hanso Foundation has stood for compassion and innovation, but today, our reputation has been attacked in the novel 'Bad Twin,' written by Gary Troup and published by Hyperion books.

Throughout the pages of 'Bad Twin,' readers have found numerous passages featuring misinformation about The Hanso Foundation and its partners. The Hanso Foundation strongly objects to the book 'Bad Twin,' and encourages readers to make up their own minds.

The truth about The Hanso Foundation is available at www.TheHansoFoundation.org and noton the pages of Gary Troup's 'Bad Twin.'

Experience it for yourself.

Thank you, and namaste.

Hanso Foundation - Reaching out to a better tomorrow"
    Do not taunt happy Fun Ball

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Sounds like the Catholic Church and The DaVinci Code, except for the "judge for yourself" part that implies you might actually read the offending book.
    Good way to hype sales for the book.

On last night's commercial, Jack says
    Click to see Spoiler:
    'He shot three of our people'
    so there is no doubt that Michael blames Henry.

Question for everyone:
    A few weeks back I saw (or thought I saw) a commercial in which Jack and Kate were running from an explosion. It looked like the hatch, but it was daylight, so it wasn't from last season.
    I haven't seen that in any episode since, and I can't remember previews ever showing clips from eps other than the next week's. Anyone else see that?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by TARrific View Post
    For over thirty years, the Hanso Foundation has stood for compassion and innovation, but today, our reputation has been attacked in the novel 'Bad Twin,' written by Gary Troup and published by Hyperion books.
    I'm late coming to this table, so forgive me if someone pointed this out already.

Hyperior books is Disney's book publishing company. Lost is also owned by the Disney conglomerate.

Probably you guys all knew that ....

T=30min and counting!

I agree with L.G. Since no-one knows what exactly happened, Michael doesn't have to explain why he shot AL or that he even opened the door. He will say that AL opened the door to shoot Henry. Henry overpowered her and shot her, before Michael could stop her. Then Henry got the fun, shot Michael and then Libby and escaped. Simple. No-one knows the wiser. If AL is moved from the chair, no-one will really guess that she was ever there. The blood probably won't show. The gang won't question Michael over anything. They will be in shock and ANGRY for revenge. That's how I see it.

kimrs also has a good point. That Walt will bring the gang to be slaughtered in order to win Walt back.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fanatic
    10 minutes

I still don't think Libby's dead. Huh????
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Woa! Scene opens with Ekko talking to Ana on the beach. He quickly realizes that he's dreaming when he sees her bleeding and she tells him "You need to help John." He then gets a visit from his brother who also tells him to help John get to the question mark.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    holy crap! weird dream sequence!

I knew it! Jeez that scared the living s*** out of me!

+ Reply to Thread