+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

I wonder if Libby is one of the others....will survive...but who's purpose is to get Hurley because he is worth tons of money and they need funds in the Hanso Foundation.

Could the woman have been Sarah (Jack's wife) that was in australia with a baby belonging to Jack's dad?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaky View Post
    I wonder if Libby is one of the others....will survive...but who's purpose is to get Hurley because he is worth tons of money and they need funds in the Hanso Foundation.

Could the woman have been Sarah (Jack's wife) that was in australia with a baby belonging to Jack's dad?

Ohh, good one. Remember she told Jack she there was someone else. Creepy that it was his father.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Maybe I'm just naive, but I'm willing to believe what Damon and Carlton are saying in that interview. It just rings true to me, I can't really explain why.(
    i'm gonna believe them also. one reason is that she's a 'movie' actress, not a 'tv' actress who's maybe used to filming for part of a year to a year. and ive read somewhere that she is a free spirit and doesnt like to be tied down. to bad about the DUI thing and possible jail time in LA, like what they said, people are now gonna assume that she got killed off because of that. if it didnt happened at all, i think people's reaction wouldve been different.

but i am feeling a little let down this season. it was so hard to keep track with so many reruns in between new episode, i didnt feel the suspense at all. i dont care if any questions were answered i just want a continous flow like the show 24. i guess ABC is looking into it, its just now when are they going to start next season and are they really going to do it nonstop weekly like 24 (january to may) or going to just have fewer breaks in between and start earlier. cause this season seemed reaaallll long.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

No I didn't see Julie Bowen in this episode. The woman with Christian's daughter is Australian and was not Julie (Sara as in Jack's ex).

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    No I didn't see Julie Bowen in this episode. The woman with Christian's daughter is Australian and was not Julie (Sara as in Jack's ex).
    It did seem a little odd to me though that Christian chose A-L's fake name to be 'Sarah', after everything that happened with him and Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    It did seem a little odd to me though that Christian chose A-L's fake name to be 'Sarah', after everything that happened with him and Jack.

That was probably one of those so called "easter eggs" Damon et all love to throw out to us, to give us something to talk about. I think the creative team deliberately selected that because of all the possibilities we can come up with. Ironic twist.

I am wondering if Michael has a "list" of whom to bring back with him, and who should be eliminated? I have wondered though off and on, whether Libby was one of the Others....... will we ever know?

Dang! What a great show tonight! Woooeeee! So many surprises.

It was a bit of a twist that Ana Lucias mother was her superior at the Police Department. And nice that she was able to call her and want to come home. At least her mother will be at peace a bit when she finds out that her daughter is DEAD.

I totally agree with you guys that Michael is not a good or trustworthy person any more. Maybe he never was. It appears that he was sent to do something back home. And he got his opportunity to free Henry by shooting A.L. I think he did apologize. Remember what was said, that she was given the chance to redeem her self and she didn't. But then in the end, she does by NOT being able to shoot Henry! That's ironic.

I think Libby will live because she had the blankets. And Michael of course will live because he only shot himself in the shoulder. Henry will have to run for his life knowing that he will be blamed for the deaths. I almost expected Henry and Michael to smile and hug once they were alone at the end before Michael shot himself.

Darn that Locke for keeping secrets . I can't wait to see the face of everyone when they return to the Hatch. Hurley will be incensed to anger because his beloved Libby was shot. Sawyer, may feel a need for revenge of Ann Lucia because of their recent love-in, even though he realizes now she was conning him. Locke will have to agree with what will be planned as he screwed it up and cost another life or two. And Jack will lead the posse with Sayid, hopefully.

You know there will be an all-out war. Michael's story doesn't wash because the old man disguises were fake. So his story was probably fake as well. He will lead the Good one's to the Others. The BAD one's are supposed to be killed off in the big island fight. Or something like that I guess.

Who else do you think is considered GOOD? We know now it is Locke, but what about Rose and Bernard, Libby, and Hurley and Jack? Kate killed her father, Sawyer is bad too. And where do Jin and Sun fit in? Remember Jin was in the line-up with Jack and Ana Lucia at the airport.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    It was a bit of a twist that Ana Lucias mother was her superior at the Police Department.
    Did you miss episode #8 of this season? ("Collision") That's where we first learned that A/L's boss was also her mom.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    And Jack will lead the posse with Sayid, hopefully.
    Good point about Sayid. He has been noticeably absent lately, except for brief glimpes of him doing something menial. He's a gen-u-ine Iraqi for crying out loud! If there's going to be a war, he should be front and center.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Premium Member
    Great. As much as I hated Michael before (since Ep 1?), and was enjoying his absence recently, now he comes back and I hate him even more?? What are the writers trying to do to me?! And of course, no one will suspect him of anything... Heck, they were buying his story about the Others living worse than they are? Why would the Others give these survivors the better equipped hatch with continuous supplies falling from the sky??

Libby should live: A) blankets won't stop bullets at close range; B) those accidental shots were off target from vital organs.

I know I am in the minority here, but I will miss A.L.! That character has added much needed energy for the past month or so. Everyone else has seemed so complacent and dare I say boring. Do I believe M.R.'s character was written off well in advance? Nope, not with these writers, I don't think half of this season was written in advance.

Having all the survivors' paths cross in the flashbacks is getting old, too. It was entertaining in a Where's Waldo sort of way the first dozen times, but now that we expect it, meh, not so much.

Nice to see the writers trying to throw some plot twists in the episodes, now, at least.

FORT Newbie
    I liked Ana Lucia's character too. I wouldn't want to be her friend but she sure did add some excitement to the show. I hope Henry stays on the show. He's fascinating. In a really creepy sort of way.

Maybe Michael caught that "illness" that Daniel's crew caught. Didn't she say everyone she came with got sick and started going mad and killing each other? I could be remembering wrong. The others might also control the sickness.

But my gut tells me that Michael has somewhat joined the others. Maybe they drugged him the way they did Claire. Or maybe they have a deal with him to get Walt back. Regardless, he sure has complicated things for everyone.

What a crazy episode!

+ Reply to Thread