+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

I know most everybody hated Ana Lucia, but I'm a little bummed they killed her off. I guess I liked her because I have a little niece that looks just like her except for the dark hair. And I did see flashes of her actually being human. Y'all can hang me now.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post

Edit: Ask Ausiello has a report already up, saying that MR's death had been planned for a year now.
    http://community.tvguide.com/forum.j...000049&start=0
    So they knew when they hired her it would only be a year? Why do I not really believe TPTB on this one. I think they keep up really well with all the fan boards and they saw that she was NOT liked and then she became a liability due to her DUI problems. From what I've read, they have not decided yet if they are going to revoke her probation back in California due to the lastest DUI in Hawaii. So TPTB needed to cover their you know what in case she has to go back to jail in LA.

I still can't believe she slept with Sawyer and its SO obvious she did it just for the gun. Man, what does that say about her? A revenge killer (almost twice) and she prostituted herself for the gun. It only a little bit makes up for it by her not being able to kill Henry. But man, who knew Michael would do what he did.

I'm still in shock and I just want to say: FINALLY the Lost we know and love is back.

Say, did it look like Hurley had lost weight? I thought it looked like he had a little bit.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I thought Hurley looked somewhat thinner when they showed him from behind.

Hmm, everybody's loving the shocking episode and almost everybody loving the fact that Ana Lucia is very probably very dead right now. So I guess I'm the only one saying "Jump The F-ing Shark" right now. I'm officially done with Lost, this season has mostly been terrible with the exception of a few episodes, and this episode was the final nail in the coffin for me regarding the show as a whole. Shame, I actually had big hopes for this show.

FORT Fogey
    I'd love to find out how in the world Libby ended up on the same plane as Hurley. Or did she? Really? That smirk on her face when she talks to Hurley..

Something is REALLY fishy here...

By the way Jack's dad hitting Sawyer when getting out the car.. It was very lame. Too obvious. Not "Lost" worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    So they knew when they hired her it would only be a year? Why do I not really believe TPTB on this one. I think they keep up really well with all the fan boards and they saw that she was NOT liked and then she became a liability due to her DUI problems. From what I've read, they have not decided yet if they are going to revoke her probation back in California due to the lastest DUI in Hawaii. So TPTB needed to cover their you know what in case she has to go back to jail in LA.
    Maybe I'm just naive, but I'm willing to believe what Damon and Carlton are saying in that interview. It just rings true to me, I can't really explain why.

I wish Locke would get off those crutches. If there's going to be a lot of action leading up to the season finale, I want him to be part of it. He's hardly going to be going on a trek to find The Others if his leg hasn't healed yet.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Does Libby know that Hurley won the lottery? Michael seemed more disturbed by shooting her than he did when he shot Ana Lucia. Any way that Libby could be involved with the Others?

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post

By the way Jack's dad hitting Sawyer when getting out the car.. It was very lame. Too obvious. Not "Lost" worthy.
    And he said one of my very favorite movie quotes Only Sawyer didn't have the New YAWK accent.

Dustin Hoffman as Ratso Rizzo in Midnight Cowboy, crossing the street and hitting a cab on the hood that almost hits him:

"Hey, I'm waaaakin' heah!!"
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    On the contrary, we already know they were inside the bar drinking together,
    so it's not too odd that they bumped into each other outside as well.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Also, I dont know (well, I forget) if this was talked about on here, but after the episode aired where Michael talked to 'Walt' on the computer, there was another vid online, but instead of it sayind 'Dad?', it said "MOLE". Maybe this means something now, maybe it means nothing.

+ Reply to Thread