+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Now that the initial shock has worn off, I'm thinking back to the flashback where Christian knocks on that door. He has a daughter in Australia that he has obviously been supporting financially. So Jack has a half-sister that he'll never know about. Unless she turns up in The Other's hatch.
    Boots, I'm willing to bet that she pops up on the island SOMEWHERE!
    Go Tigers!

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Speaking of Jack's half-sister - my reception isn't terrific, but I thought the woman looked and sounded a lot like Claire. It couldn't have been Claire, though, right? Because she was pregnant and this woman already had a baby...?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Hmmm, the young blonde woman doesn't really seem to me like it would be the mother of the child. Perhaps Christian had the affair 20-something years ago, and the blonde was just a friend of his child's. And maybe, just maybe, that child was Claire.

Edit: Ask Ausiello has a report already up, saying that MR's death had been planned for a year now.
    http://community.tvguide.com/forum.j...000049&start=0

FORT Fogey
    Or maybe this blonde was THE blond from the boat???

(ok, ok, I know... but...)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Hmmm, the young blonde woman doesn't really seem to me like it would be the mother of the child. Perhaps Christian had the affair 20-something years ago, and the blonde was just a friend of his child's. And maybe, just maybe, that child was Claire.
    She didn't really look that young to me after they showed a close shot when AL was pulling him out of the house but wow. Good theory. Has Claire ever even mentioned her parents other than that she hadn't told them about the baby? Maybe they aren't even her real parents. She was adopted and Christian is her real father and the blonde woman is the adoptive mother.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl View Post
    Speaking of Jack's half-sister - my reception isn't terrific, but I thought the woman looked and sounded a lot like Claire. It couldn't have been Claire, though, right? Because she was pregnant and this woman already had a baby...?
    At first, I thought she resembled and sounded like Claire also. But when I got a better look at her, it didn't look like Claire. Not to me, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl View Post
    She definitely had an Australian accent, but in the credits her character is listed as "Lindsey" and the actress' name is Gabrielle Fitzpatrick.

I think Christian was known to be a womanizer as well as a drinker. I wouldn't be surprised if Jack has even more half-siblings. Maybe he better get Kate DNA-tested before he sleeps with her.

Better yet, Kate should abstain from sex. Shannon sleeps with Sayid, then gets shot. A/L sleeps with Sawyer, then gets shot. Hopefully this curse won't touch the married ladies, Sun and Rose.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Better yet, Kate should abstain from sex. Shannon sleeps with Sayid, then gets shot. A/L sleeps with Sawyer, then gets shot. Hopefully this curse won't touch the married ladies, Sun and Rose.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14 View Post
    what was dripping from what appeared to be the ceiling after libby was shot?
    I noticed that too!

I think it was just water from the pipes
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread