+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24 View Post
    Wow...that really was a crazy episode. I am guessing that the Others don't really live on tents on the beach and only have two guns. I am thinking that Michael made a deal to get Walt back either that or he joined their side.

I agree. I wonder if he let Henry go, so that Henry could be the fall guy and take the blame for the deaths? Henry can report back that Mike is doing a great job of taking out all the unworthy ones. By his response when he shot Libby- I think she was meant to be one of the good ones, and not one of the ones that was to be killed. I wonder who else is on the short stick?

confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    I agree. I wonder if he let Henry go, so that Henry could be the fall guy and take the blame for the deaths? Henry can report back that Mike is doing a great job of taking out all the unworthy ones. By his response when he shot Libby- I think she was meant to be one of the good ones, and not one of the ones that was to be killed. I wonder who else is on the short stick?
    The only thing that doesn't make complete sense to me is this..how would Michael know that AL was going to be alone with him? He couldn't really have planned that so maybe he is just "taking out" all of the unworthy ones.

FORT Fanatic
    1877-hansorg

Click to see Spoiler:
    the beach is real, as michael said. theres pics at http://www.thetailsection.com/lost_h...e_set_pics.php

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Wouldn't you just love to be one of the ABC guys reading these boards right now? Must be such fun to see what a buzz you've stirred. So...

HI ABC GUYS!!!! THANKS FOR A GREAT EPISODE!!!!

Thanks for the recaps Qboots! I got home from 3 days out of town and thought it was recording. It wasn't. Sounds like I missed a good one!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

MRD
    Man, when Michael was telling Jack that story about the others, I was thinking, Michael, they followed you, allowed you to see one of them and let you follow him to their "camp" and set you up to see what you saw so you'd go back and get Jack and Locke and Sayid, etc. and they could capture them because obviously they do NOT live in tents and only have 2 guns. I kept waiting for Kate to speak up and say: But we found a hatch and their "costumes". Why don't they tell each other stuff?? Obviously if Locke hadn't been so damn secretive, this wouldn't have happened. I'm really starting to dislike Locke and at first I liked him. He has his own agenda and its now gotten 2 people killed. Even tho none of us liked the 2nd one, he has still screwed up and 2 people, maybe 3 died because of it.

But then my theory about Michael seeing the others camp was obviously wrong.....................OH WOW! I'm still sitting here in shock. That one episode redeemed the ENTIRE season (with the exception of AL and Sawyer. So is she a "gun ho" now that she ho-ed herself to Sawyer and took his gun???? Whatever, she is one dead one now.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by rachael24 View Post
    The only thing that doesn't make complete sense to me is this..how would Michael know that AL was going to be alone with him? He couldn't really have planned that so maybe he is just "taking out" all of the unworthy ones.
    His mission may just have been to do whatever is necessary to free Henry. He found himself in the situation where only Ana Lucia was standing in his way, and he wasn't too fond of her anyway, so he shot her. At least he apologized first. But it looked like Libby's entry really caught him off guard and he had no choice at that point but to shoot her as well. I'd like to think he wouldn't have shot any of our original castaways, particularly Jin or Sawyer, who he's become close to.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Tried the number again and still a busy signal
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    The phone number is busy busy busy

FORT Fanatic
    well it was obvious that he didnt mean to shoot libby so that was probably an accident.

+ Reply to Thread