+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Michelle Rodriguez will be on Regis tomorrow morning. I wonder if she'll be allowed to tell us whether her character is really dead or not. And I wonder if she'll discuss her recent run-in with the law.

And I really hope Libby survives. Why else have her carrying the blankets? Poor Hurley - he was so close to gettin' some lovin'.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

What was that phone number for the Hanso commercial?
    And as I said to someone else, it would make more sense for AL to die since we still don't know enough about Libby like why was she in the hospital?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Nevermind....MR = Michelle Rodriguez and AL is Ana lucia...both the same person. I was getting confused.

:
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

confused
    Wow...that really was a crazy episode. I am guessing that the Others don't really live on tents on the beach and only have two guns. I am thinking that Michael made a deal to get Walt back either that or he joined their side.

I'm STUNNED by tonight's ending! I kinda guessed halfway through the show that Michael would be in with the Others somehow. Wow...stunned. Did not expect that ending.

Hmmm ...

Maybe Michael made a deal with the Others that if he returns 'Henry' - appears to be setting him free at the end, although Michael has covered his tracks for the two shootings - Walt will get returned??
    Do not taunt happy Fun Ball

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Holy #%*!

Has anyone called the phone number yet? So curious but I don't remember what the number was!!

I'd be surprised if they killed off Libby, but didn't someone mention a few pages back that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she has already signed for another show next season?

I think it was 1-877-HANSORG. I'm going to try it now. I got a busy signal with that one.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Anyone get through to the 1 877-HANSORG number yet? Not working for me yet.
    Do not taunt happy Fun Ball

what was dripping from what appeared to be the ceiling after libby was shot?

+ Reply to Thread