+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Oh my god! There was just a commercial for the Hanso Foundation! We didn't get that on Canadian TV!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    omg im gonna call that number!
    right when the voiceover said since the dawn of time, i knew what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    what was sawyers manuscript of again? qboots?
    It's called "Bad Twin" by Gary Troup, who supposedly died in the plane crash. The show creators got a real author to write it and it will be published soon.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

He's workin for them now!

Flashback: We see Jack at the Sydney airport, arguing with the ticket agent, Chrissy, about getting his Dad’s coffin onto the plane. Jin is in line behind him and so is Ana Lucia. She pulls out her cell phone and calls her Mom. She tells her she’s in Sydney, running away from her mistakes, but now she’d like to come home. She’ll be on Oceanic flight #815.

In the bunker, A/L is sitting on the couch, playing with the gun. Michael wonders where everyone is. She tells him it’s a long story, but Sawyer now controls all the guns and Locke, Jack and Kate have gone to see him. She also fills him in about Henry. She tried to kill him but couldn’t. Michael offers to do it. “They’re animals. They took my son. Give me the gun – I’ll kill him. ‘Cause that’s what they’d do.” Ana gives him the combination for the armory. Michael takes the gun and says “I’m sorry.” A/L says “For what?” Then Michael shoots her point blank! She slumps over on the couch. Just then Libby enters, holding some folded blankets. Startled, Michael shoots her as well, and she falls to the floor. He then opens the armory. Henry stands up and Michael shoots himself. In the arm by the looks of it.

FORT Fanatic
    oh
    my
    god

Wow, i didn't expect all that.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    wow

I'm going to have to watch the preview a few more times, but someone says "She's dead" and I pray they're talking about Ana Lucia. I hate that biyatch. It also appears that Eko takes a really big fall. Are all the tailies going to be killed off?

Holy crap, what an episode.
    Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

+ Reply to Thread