+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    tom was also the name of aarons father...am i wrong?
    Nope, you're right. Claire's boyfriend's name was Thomas.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Sawyer is gathering mangoes by a stream. Ana Lucia appears and asks him for a gun. He tells her to go ask Jack. “Oh wait, you can’t, he’s away with Kate.” A/L tells Sawyer not to take out his jealousy on her. He tells her to scram.

Flashback: A/L wakes up at 3:15 am in a Sydney hotel room. Christian knocks on her door and tells her it’s time for protection duty. (After 4 days of doing nothing.) It’s pouring rain. “Sarah” drives “Tom” out into the suburbs. Patsy Cline is on the radio. Christian knocks at a door and argues with Lindsey, a blonde woman. He tells her “I want to see my daughter! I’m paying the mortgage on this house!” She yells “Don't ever come back here! You need help!”

Back on the beach, Sayid is digging a hole. Hurley wants to borrow the radio he gave him. He wants to try and get it to play some music for Libby. Sayid says it gives nothing but static, and points him to the secluded beach where he took Shannon, 3 km away.

Down in the bunker Jack is still trying to get Michael to wake up. Locke wonders if The Others made a deal with him. Jack says no, Michael just appeared all on his own. Locke thinks that’s quite a coincidence.

Walking by the stream, Sawyer knows someone is following him. He pulls his revolver. Ana Lucia comes out of hiding and takes a swing at him. She misses but then tackles him. He holds her down and says “Now what?” She leans up and kisses him. They roll over and A/L takes off Sawyer’s shirt. (Excuse me while I lose my lunch. )
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    notice it was sawyer who christian hit when he opened the car door.

Flashback: It’s now daytime in Sydney. Ana stops the car in front of a bar. She tells Christian her real name, but he doesn’t reciprocate. He blathers on to her about how bad he feels about the way he treated his son, who was only trying to help. He wants the two of them to go get drunk, but she declines. Christian opens his door and hits a passerby: it’s Sawyer! A/L wants them to return to L.A. but Christian says no and goes into the bar.

Back in the jungle, Ana Lucia gets dressed. (Excuse me while I lose my dinner. ) She tells Sawyer she’ll kill him if he tells anyone.

Hurley is stuffing canned food into a knapsack when Libby happens along. He says it’s not what it looks like, he was packing them a picnic. She thinks that’s sweet and agrees to go.

Down in the bunker, Jack is cleaning medical instruments when Ana Lucia enters. Locke lies and says Ana slipped on a wet floor and bumped her head. Kate alerts them to the fact that Michael is waking up. He tells them that he hiked north, followed the shoreline and found The Others camp. There’s about 22 of them. Living in tents and eating fish. They’re worse off than our crash survivors are. He didn’t see the boat or Walt or Cindy or any kids. But they have their own underground bunker that is guarded 24/7 by two people with guns. The kids are probably down there. And the people are mostly women or old. “We can take them.”

FORT Fanatic
    hmmm, mike seems very lively after a brush with death by exhuastion or whatever....

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    So there are obviously two "Others". The torn and tattered others, and the Old Beadeded guy others.

The tattered ones have a hatch. Kate and Claire found another hatch. so on so on

FORT Fanatic
    but the old bearded guy was fake.

I wonder if what Michael said is the truth? I find it hard to believe he could get that close to them and no one would mind. Is it possible that he made a deal with them? Nawww, they wouldn't give up Walt for anything.

In the bunker, Locke is sitting at the computer table, writing. Jack admits that Locke and Sayid were right about Henry. They agree that they should get the guns from Sawyer and go after The Others. Kate’s going too. A/L will stay behind to take care of Michael and guard Henry.

Hurley and Libby walk through the woods, but Hurley is obviously lost and they end up back on their own beach. He also forgot to bring blankets or drinks. Libby offers to go get blankets, and sends Hurley in search of Rose and Bernard who got some wine off the food pallet. Hurley hopes if he gets drunk enough he’ll be able to figure out where he knows Libby from.

On the beach, Sawyer is almost finished reading the mystery manuscript. Jack grabs it and tosses it in the fire and demands the guns. Jack points his revolver at Sawyer, who realizes A/L stole his when they were making out. Locke seems to be realizing something and says to Jack “I need to tell you something.”

A/L goes into the armory and tosses Henry a knife to cut himself free. He tells her that Goodwin thought she was misunderstood. He thought she was worthy, and that he could change her. But he was wrong and it cost him his life. Ana says Goodwin was going to kill her. Henry: “Was he?” She points the gun at him and tells him this is the end.

FORT Fanatic
    what was sawyers manuscript of again? qboots?

+ Reply to Thread