+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Nope, no CTV preview. But I can't wait to watch it again tonight in an hour. This was probably the most unexpected ending in LOST history. It ranks right up there with the ending of Walkabout.

As far as tonight's episode is concerned, I'd just like to quote Joey Styles when I say "OHMIGOD!!!!"

Arghhh! I've got 15 minutes to go until it airs here! And I'm not reading the spoilers. I can hardly wait! It sounds amazing!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fanatic
    anyone notice the 15 16 and 23 in a row on top of the police cars?

We open tonight in the night jungle. Michael is unconscious; Jack is suspicious. Kate convinces Jack that Michael is alone. Jack slings him over his shoulder and they start walking back to camp.

Down in the bunker Ana Lucia is cutting up fruit while Locke snores.

Flashback: Ana Lucia pulls her cruiser into the parking lot at the end of her shift. Her mother, the captain, is waiting there for her. She wonders where A/L was last night. Home alone. Captain Cortez takes her to the morgue where Jason Alder’s body is. He was executed in a parking lot at 3 AM. The gun has no prints and no registration, but she knows it was Ana Lucia that did it. That’s why she failed to I.D. him last week in the line-up. She obviously has no respect for the uniform she wears. Ana Lucia decides to quit the force.

Back in the bunker, A/L goes into the armory where Henry is still on a hunger strike. She tells him she used to be a cop, and most killers are much chattier than he is. He starts to whisper. She bends down and he grabs her by the throat. “You killed 2 of us! Good people who were leaving you alone – you’re the killer Ana Lucia!” Locke enters the armory and clubs Henry with his crutch.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

no, I didn't notice that...you have good eyes
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Faux Henry is just so, so creepy.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

FORT Fanatic
    woah! came to get locke? shocker#2

Flashback: Ana Lucia is now working security at LAX. Jack’s father, Christian, sits at an airport bar. Ana Lucia sits down beside him and orders a drink. He recognizes her from earlier when she “wanded” him. They chat. She’s an ex-cop, he’s an ex-doctor. They agree that working with family members is a bad idea. He invites her to go to Sydney with him. He figures fate threw them together and they can help each other out. He’s going to Australia on dirty business and he needs a bodyguard. He doesn’t want to use real names, so they make up names for each other. Ana Lucia will call Christian “Tom” and he’ll call her “Sarah”. (Is it a coincidence that Tom was Kate’s first love and Sarah was Jack’s wife?)

Back on the beach, Libby wonders what happened to Ana’s head. Henry tried to kill her. Libby warns her not to do anything stupid.

Locke still has his right leg in a splint. He goes into the armory on his crutches. He wants to know why Henry tried to hurt Ana Lucia, but didn’t try to hurt him when he was pinned under the blast door. “Because you’re one of the good ones John.” Henry sounds defeated. He knows Jack won’t come back with Walt and figures Jack will kill him since he’s of no value. Or else his own people will kill him for screwing up. The great man who is in charge of his people is not a forgiving one. He had been sent to retrieve Locke when he got caught in Danielle’s snare. Kate and Jack bring Michael into the bunker and Locke shuts the armory door.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    tom was also the name of aarons father...am i wrong?

+ Reply to Thread