+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Odd, Season 2 on DVD is coming out AFTER Season 3 premieres (I'm speculating that S3 will debut the same time as S2 and S1: mid-to-late September).

I think it would be smarter to release S2 BEFORE S3 starts, to give people a chance to get caught up if they misses any episodes. Once the new season starts, most people won't care anymore if they missed a S2 episode. They could sell a few more units if people want to buy because they missed a few episodes.

Hmm so maybe they'll start the season in mid-to-late October? That could mean less breaks in between episodes!

LG.
    I saw an article in TV Guide that indicated that they were considering running the "new" episodes more consecutively like 24 and the old NYPD Blue to keep the unhappy viewers from watching too many repeats in the middle of a season.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fanatic
    Click to see Spoiler:
    www.thehansofoundation.org
    is back up and better than ever!

Micheal Ausielle has a long article on Lost on the TV guide site. I haven't read it yet, so I don't know if there are spoilers, so thread carefully.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ausiello/AskAusiello/

Countdown for the new episode: 11 hours and 37 minutes.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Countdown for the new episode: 11 hours and 37 minutes.
    Or subtract 2 hours if you live in Canada.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

9 hours left here in MA! or 7 if you're in Canada. 8 if you're in TX
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I saw a promo for the next Celebrity Poker Showdown on Bravo last night. It look as if Jorge Garcia will be one of the players.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Something that bugs me about Michael is that he always calls Walt "boy". "Where's my boy?" "Can you watch my boy?" "I'm going to get my boy back." He never calls him son, and rarely calls him Walt. Even Mr. Friendly said, "We're gonna need to take the boy." What's up with that?

5hrs and 7 mins if you're in Alabama right now.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    Something that bugs me about Michael is that he always calls Walt "boy". "Where's my boy?" "Can you watch my boy?" "I'm going to get my boy back." He never calls him son, and rarely calls him Walt. Even Mr. Friendly said, "We're gonna need to take the boy." What's up with that?

5hrs and 7 mins if you're in Alabama right now.
    I don't know about Mr. Friendly but if you've ever watched Bill Cosby Himself, you would get Michael calling him "my boy". He has a whole skit about when a couple has a son, they exchange responsibilities. For instance whenever the child does something wrong, the dad will say "Look at what your son did." But if the child does something good the dad automatically says "That's MY BOY." The funny thing is a father will go through years raising his son, teaching him how to play football. The boy graduates high school, dad says "That's my boy.", he gets a full football scholarship to one of the finest colleges in the country. "That's my boy." He goes pro. It's his first big game. He scores the winning touchdown. "That's my boy." The camera goes on him and what's the first words out of his mouth? "Hi, mom!" In short, most dads will refer to their sons as "my boy."
    5 hours in MA. 3 in Canada. 4 hours in TX

+ Reply to Thread