+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    Filler, they need to stretch it into sweeps
    Darn! I was hoping they were reminding us for the sake of continuity. I have been hoping they will draw upon the past, to explain things they will be showing in the next/last shows of the season. I see no sense in showing us the Goodwin stuff, if it has no relevance before season end.

I am hoping they deliberately picked specific happenings, so they events will be fresh in our awareness, as they end of the season approaches; if this is not the case - .

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Well the Michael stuff is probably important, as it looks like, from the previews alone, that Michael has a plan to get Walt back that will stretch into the season finale.

Also the stuff on Henry Gale has to reach its end, and it would probably happen around the season finale.

These aren't spoilers, just my observations.

In case it hasn't already been mentioned:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the May 10 episode is apparently Eko-centric. His brother Yemi is listed in the guest cast. But so is Richard Malkin, the psychic Claire went to before she left Australia. Another one of the writer's "previous connections".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Also, to follow up on Qboots' spoiler,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    it's reported that Claire will appear in Eko's flashback. The flashback will be featuring Charlotte, a 16ish Australian who suffers a near death experience.

Credit: http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Well the Michael stuff is probably important, as it looks like, from the previews alone, that Michael has a plan to get Walt back that will stretch into the season finale.

Also the stuff on Henry Gale has to reach its end, and it would probably happen around the season finale.

These aren't spoilers, just my observations.

Why do I have a gut feeleing that Michael somehow became one of Others? He was sent back because Others know Jack will trust him.

I don't know that the "Others" would have let Michael become one of them if they didn't deem him "good enough" to kidnap. They had the chance to take him if they wanted him when they kidnapped Walt.

FORT Fogey
    http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20060429/D8H9EBHG3.html

'Lost' Actress Freed From Jail

Apr 29, 12:03 AM (ET)

HONOLULU (AP) - "Lost" actress Michelle Rodriguez left jail Friday after serving a sentence for drunken driving.

Rodriguez was sentenced to five days in jail and fined $500 after she pleaded guilty Tuesday. She entered the Oahu Community Correctional Center later that day.

Rodriguez, who was credited for one day served because of time spent in custody after her arrest last year, was released after serving about 65 hours.

OCCC Warden Nolan Espinda said inmates receive full credit for any portion of a day served.

It was an uneventful stay for Rodriguez, who lived in a dorm with 60 other female inmates, Espinda said. She could read and watch TV, and she had to keep her area clean, he said.

No media were present when Rodriguez was released.

Rodriguez, 27, who portrays police officer Ana Lucia on the ABC drama, chose the jail time and fine rather than perform 240 hours of community service.

She and fellow "Lost" cast member Cynthia Watros were both charged with drunken driving after they were pulled over Dec. 1 in separate cars within 15 minutes of each other.

Watros, who plays Libby, pleaded guilty to drunken driving in January and was fined $312, ordered to undergo an alcohol assessment and 14 hours of counseling. She also had her license suspended for 90 days.

Rodriguez's troubles with the law aren't over. She's serving three years probation after pleading no contest in 2004 in Los Angeles to three traffic violations, including drunken driving.

Mr. Friendly is on DH!

Just started watching tonight's DH on the DVR ... one of the characters seemed oddly familiar -- the voice, the face. Took me a minute, but I recognized him as Zeke/Mr. Friendly. Sure enough, I saw M. C. Gainey in the opening credits.

Small ABC world ...
    Do not taunt happy Fun Ball

FORT Fanatic
    did he have a fake beard and grangy clothes?

The release date for the Season 2 DVD set has been announced as October 3, 2006 according to Videoeta.com

http://videoeta.com/movie/77330.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread