+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

JR.
    Thanks guys, now I don't have to bother with this nonsense. The reruns are bad enough, now we get recraps? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    Thanks guys, now I don't have to bother with this nonsense. The reruns are bad enough, now we get recraps? WTF?
    I normally enjoy the recap episodes, but everything tonight just seemed so recent
    I don't see why they bothered.

If anyone is keeping track, it was narrated by Peter Coyote, who also narrated the last couple recap episodes.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I have a question regarding Rodriguez and Watros. How come Rodriguez's punishment (the fine and whatnot) was so much bigger than Watros' when they were both charged with the same thing? Watros only gets a small fine, counceling and a suspended license when Rodgriguez gets a fine of over $500 and jail time? And even if she had opted for the community service that was still 240 hours. I mean, had Rodriguez been in trouble for this kind of thing before and that's why she got a stiffer penalty?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

LG.
    Nilesgirl, there is a post that's now on the prior page of this thread for me (page 211 if you have the default number of posts per page) that discusses that fact that Rodriguez is actually in a lot more trouble in California now than Hawaii, as she had a recent DWI there (more serious, I think there was a crash involved) and she was on probation there, which might be revoked because of this second offense (in Hawaii) within the probation period. I have not ever heard of Wattros having a prior offence. Also, Wattros' blood alcohol level tested lower than Rodriguez' (which was I seem to remember almost double the 0.08 limit), but the difference in sentencing is more likely due to the prior offense and maybe the fact that Wattros negotiated a plea bargain (I can't remember if Rodriguez did also or not, but I know that Wattros plead out this charge months ago). Hope that helps. Remind me to not going partying with Rodriguez without a designated driver.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Gotcha. That's what I thought. Thank you. LG
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    The reruns are bad enough, now we get recraps? WTF?
    I concur! I don't watch reruns, but if I had to choose, they would definitely be preferred over recaps. At least on Survivor recaps, don't they throw in a few 'never seen before clips' or something? Certainly LOST has a few tidbits they could throw in to keep the anticipation going until the next new episode. Wonder how the ratings are for recraps...

We watched last night, hoping TPTB would throw us a bone. Oh, well.
    If nothing else, it drove home my belief that Michael Emerson deserves an Emmy!

Thanks for the CTV preview, Qboots. Intriguing.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat View Post
    I heard on the radio the other day
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That Libby is signed on to another TV show for fall. Hmmm....
    I heard about this news as well, a show for CBS I believe. I was wondering what this means for the character on the show...
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    If nothing else, it drove home my belief that Michael Emerson deserves an Emmy!

Where can I vote?

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    I normally enjoy the recap episodes, but everything tonight just seemed so recent
    I don't see why they bothered.
    Filler, they need to stretch it into sweeps

+ Reply to Thread