+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

nilesgirl, you're welcome. I don't know if it has already been posted but http://lostpedia.com is a great site and very useful. Does anyone know of other good sites?

good to know.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Some LOST spoilers for the next new episode, to air on May 3rd:

Click to see Spoiler:
    new 04/17 - Guest starring are John Terry as Christian Shephard, Rachel Ticotin as Captain Teresa Cortez, Michael Emerson as Henry Gale and Gabrielle Fitzpatrick as Lindsey. Source: ABC

This means that Jack's dad, Christian, appears in Ana-Lucia's flashback. Could this be because he was the one who operated on her when she got shot while pregnant?

Credit Spoilerfix.com

FORT Fanatic
    woo best spoiler ever! DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE FINALE!!!!!!!

Click to see Spoiler:
    http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14834&postdays =0&postorder=asc&start=30
    scroll down to the second to last post and the available stuff is in order of the scenes theres still much more though that we dont know yet

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Just a quick note to thank everyone for being SO GOOD about using spoiler tags! With most shows I'm all about spoilers, but with Lost I'm very picky about how much I want to know. I like coming here because I know I won't find out things when I don't want to know them. You guys are the best!

FORT Fan
    i agree with you tigergirl...i started off not looking at spoilers at all...and then some other sites killed that notion so i started looking at some, but now after only looking here, i don't look at them anymore for this show. everyone is hinting something big in the finale and as much as i want to know, i want to be surprised

FORT Fanatic
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the entire finale will be one huge DESMOND (yippee!!) flashback. thats from ask ausiello.

I heard on the radio the other day
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That Libby is signed on to another TV show for fall. Hmmm....
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

As a long time gamer, I am eager to take a look at this one.

http://community.tvguide.com/forum.jspa?forumID=700000044

Are You Ready for Lost: The Game?
    Beginning May 2 in the U.K., then hitting the United States and Australia days later, ABC will launch a global interactive game based on Lost. Details, no surprise, are few, but the game will be Internet-based, feature a story line that is not part of the TV show, and introduce new characters as well as feature the Hanso Foundation. Says an ABC marketing exec, "It's like a giant, worldwide, mysterious jigsaw puzzle that will come to life for all the world to solve."
    Posted by Matt Mitovich 04/24/2006 10:17 AM | Permlink | 2 Comments | Report
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

MR ---- Jail time for DWI

hmmmm......wonder what *I* would have gotten had I been behind the wheel. Glad she took the jail time over the community service deal. Hopefully she has learned a lesson.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060426/en_nm/actress_dc_2

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Michelle Rodriguez, one of the stars of the TV series "Lost," was sentenced to five days in a Hawaii jail on Wednesday after she was found guilty of drunken driving, a court official said.

Rodriguez, 27, opted for jail after turning down Kaneohe District Judge James Dannenberg's offer to perform community service.

She was taken to Oahu Community Correctional Centre, where she will likely serve the full five days, the official said. He described her as "chipper but probably nervous."

She was also fined $162.

Rodriguez and her "Lost" co-star Cynthia Watros were arrested in separate incidents within minutes of each other last December on suspicion of driving under the influence.

Watros, 37, pleaded guilty in January, was fined $370 and lost her licence for 90 days. Rodriguez opted to stand trial. "Lost" is filmed in Hawaii.

In 2004, she pleaded no contest to three traffic offenses in Los Angeles, including hit-and-run and drunken driving, and was given three years' probation. The Los Angeles City Attorney is reportedly seeking to have the probation revoked, a move that could send Rodriguez to jail for more than 16 months.

Messages left with her publicist were not returned.

The feisty actress won acclaim for her performance as a young pugilist in the 2000 film "Girlfight." She went on to star in such films as "The Fast and the Furious" and "Blue Crush" before landing the role of police officer Ana Lucia Cortez on "Lost," which revolves around a group of survivors of an air crash on a mysterious island.

+ Reply to Thread