+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

I'm sorry. Now I'm just in hysterics just thinking about Locke having a butt implant. I'm trying to laugh quietly so as to not wake my husband up.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Myrosiedog, I wonder if you ever read my neilson's tv diary. Several years back we were sent one to handwrite into and I always forgot about it. It was during a time when we just moved into a new house and I had a job that didn't allow me much primetime tv time. If I got one now, boy I could really fill it up and then some! I was a bit disappointed that I didn't have a neilson box or some other fancy tracking gadget. My initial thought was, what, a handwritten diary is how they keep track of the numbers? They must be kidding! Anyone can fudge the stuff they write in those.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I don't get a "leader" vibe from him. He seems to be really afraid of what will happen if he "talks". He said the rest of his group would kill him.
    I'm with you, Qboots! I think if he was their leader, he might presume that they would probably be willing to trade Walt, to get their leader back; but he knew they wouldn't do that.

I don't know how, but I think the others do hear and see everything happening on the island. I think Henry may have been sent in to infiltrate and find out how big a threat our survivors are. The previews show he has a really good stronghold around AL neck, and I don't trust him. He is so sinister and evil - those smirks he has been giving all along....... He must have been sent to cause chaos and conflict, I hope he will be gone soon!

Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post
    I think that's referring to the sudden strength and fertility of Jin's Little Soldiers.
    Gotcha. I guess the jury's still out on that issue, for me anyway. I still don't know if the doctor was lying, or if Sun slept with somebody else, or if she and Jin conceived before the plane crash. They weren't on very good terms after the crash, and I don't think there was any nookie between them until after Jin came back from the other side of the island, which was no more than 2 weeks ago (island time). Way too soon to realize she's pregnant. I'm not convinced the island has done anything for Jin. Other than get him away from his nasty father-in-law.

Also, I just want to mention that although it seems that Rose was talking about having cancer, I don't think the "C" word was ever actually uttered tonight. So it's possible it was something else. I just didn't want my recaps to lead anyone astray.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

My Tivo cut off when Jin was touching Sun's stomach in their tent, so I REALLY appreciate the minicap tonight, Q.

Can anyone help me with what the preview showed? Or was there not one because no new show next week?
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

Great ep last night.
    For me I think the things that were really interesting were:

the Faux Henry's smirk when Locke was banging on the door asking him if he had really not touched the computer.

and

The physic healer's reaction when he was about to touch Rose.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

What, besides cancer, goes "into remission"? Loved Jack dissing Sawyer by not needing his gun and not asking him to go. The guy pulled a foul move taking the guns and meds and is being shunned because of it... well, not by Kate. Thought it was telling that when everyone else was shown with a partner, Sawyer only had the dog. I wonder if he is evil enough to turn to the dark side and be a spy for the Others. I'd like to see a meeting between him and "Henry".
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    What, besides cancer, goes "into remission"?
    I think it's cancer, but I don't think he could help Rose, because he sensed she didn't want to be helped.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    I'm with you, Qboots! I think if he was their leader, he might presume that they would probably be willing to trade Walt, to get their leader back; but he knew they wouldn't do that.
    Well ... I think the Others know he is there, and they all know it is part of the plan. That being the case, Henry knows any kind of trade is futile (since it would likely not be part of their plan).

FORT Fan
    I just saw this posted at another site. Does anyone else remember this scene?

I have a better question for those of you with the LOST DVD..... in the "un-aired scenes" it has a chat at the airport with Claire and the pilot. The pilot mentions something about his mom and how she was left by a dentist named Bernard? Well...last season I figured out the link... to Benard and Rose. BUT in this episode he said he had never been married. humm.... Can anyone remember exactly what the pilot said???

+ Reply to Thread