+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Of course I care about the women but come on. The men are what make it interesting. I don't think anything will happen to Claire just because of Aaron. And I don't think anything will happen to Sun because of her unborn baby so I think Sun and Jin are safe. If it happens to anyone I think it will tragically be Bernard or Rose
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL
    Evangeline Lilly is on the cover of the May Elle (US).

If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    I have had a hard time staying up to watch season 2, so I feel a little lost sometimes. The Hurley ep is the first one I've made it through for a very long time. Maybe it's just me, but I am not feeling the same anticipation and excitement like I was last year. I still try to catch as much as possible, but it's not a priority or heartbreaking if I miss an episode.
    I feel the same way, it doesn't matter if I miss an episode. I think there're too many flashbacks and hopefully the pace picks up because it's moving too slow for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Evangeline Lilly is on the cover of the May Elle (US).

http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/4619/0e17lq.th.jpg

Too. Much. Eye. Make. Up. That's actually a little creepy to me. Normally, I think she's really pretty but that expression with the eye makeup just says spinning head/vomiting pea soup. Not a fan of it.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by TARrific View Post
    OK, any speculation on what the season two "cliffhanger" will be? Gonna be hard to top the opening of the hatch.
    Whatever it is, it will probably be downplayed or forgotten about by the third episode of next season

FORT Fanatic
    Click to see Spoiler:
    if you read spoilers, then you will remember the producers saying we will be seeing more of widmore construction. well, word on the street is that mr. widmore and his daughter are to appear in a flashback in the finale...im going to go find the thing from spoilerfix right now

FORT Fanatic
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Cameron, British (Rupert Murdochish) 50, rich steel tycoon, ruthless, competitive, protective of his daughter; Penelope, late 20's, beautiful, strong, daughter of Cameron, wants a simple life, to fall in love and start a family. Though she has no interest in her family's money she eventually uses it to get what she wants-spoilerfix

CCL
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Is Penelope the woman that Charlie was dating in England? I thought her father owned a paper company? But they were quite well off so it could be that he was in the steel industry as well...

Quote Originally Posted by talula
    Too. Much. Eye. Make. Up. That's actually a little creepy to me. Normally, I think she's really pretty but that expression with the eye makeup just says spinning head/vomiting pea soup. Not a fan of it.
    Yes, I like the smoky-eye look but they seem to have gone a bit far with it. Might be an interesting article, though.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

MRD
    This is just a theory, but..............

When Eko encountered the smoke, it had images from his past in it.

Is it possible that the smoke can manifest itself into something resembling an actual character, a la Dave or Jack's Dad???? If the smoke can pull out thoughts, then it would know all about what is in Hurley's mind and play on that.

Just a thought.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Her name was Lucy. Lindelof has stated the plane crashed for a very specific reason. Attempting to take someone else's baby is pretty specific. But that's just crazy talk.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread