+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charity View Post
    Actually, you have to go back quite a ways further to get to the first page of the diary. And about half way through, you'll see that whoever started the diary (can't recall her name at the moment, but it does mention it) stopped writing and someone else found the diary and has started writing in it.

And while I was thinking that the diary wasn't making sense lately, that a survivors' brother is being held in the hatch - when you said it could be Rose, suddenly the pieces fit together. If Rose had heard that a 'Henry Gale' was being held in the hatch, and suspected of being an 'Other', well, it did turn out that the real Henry Gale was not the caucasian guy they are currently holding - so it does seem possible that the wallet they found could've belonged to Rose's brother, interesting.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    The last time we saw Danielle was when she captured the fake Henry Gale in the net. Did she go back to her little love hatch with Desmond??
    !! Now THAT would be a great plot twist!!!

Season two cliffhanger?

OK, any speculation on what the season two "cliffhanger" will be? Gonna be hard to top the opening of the hatch.
    Do not taunt happy Fun Ball

LG.
    I'm pretty sure it will involve cast members in jeopardy and then lots of public discussion about which contracts have been renewed for how long.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fanatic
    Click to see Spoiler:
    something gory is going to happen in the finale-naveen andrews on "the view"

I hope that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    something gory
    doesn't happen to Sayid, Sawyer, Jack, Hurley, or Charlie.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by LG. View Post
    I think it was implied in the last episode that Hurley was in the mental institution because he went into a deep funk after an incident where he had stepped onto an already over-crowded porch and it collapsed, killing two of his friends.
    Déjà vu to the porch collapsing scene in ER! Has Hurley been to Chicago? Lol

Naveen Andrews -- I had to watch that Ten Commandments special last night to see which Lost cast member was on it. I thought "Naveen" was a girl's name, but it was the Indian guy (he looks like he's from India to me -- the one who plays the Iraqi)!

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Yeah. I asked about that a bit back but nobody bit on it.
    The thing is... the person with the balloon in The Wizard of Oz was the Wizard himself, not Uncle Henry Gale. It makes me think that our mysterious friend's name might actually be Frank Morgan, like the actor who played the Wizard, or Prof. Marvel, which was the wizard's "real" name. Of course it might also be of note that the whole balloon/Prof. Marvel thing isn't in the book--it was invented for the movie. Maybe that fact translates somehow.
    I was just thinking it was an allusion ("an indirect reference") to The Wizard of Oz, not a one-to-one correspondence. That story and movie get alluded to all the time in popular culture, so I just enjoyed the homage.

Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    Wasn't Dave also Charlotte's husband in the last season of Sex and the City?
    Yes, I recognized him right away! Fond memories of that show...
    Last edited by Harvest; 04-11-2006 at 12:27 PM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I hope that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    something gory
    doesn't happen to Sayid, Sawyer, Jack, Hurley, or Charlie.
    You don't care what happens to the women? Not even Claire or Sun? It's all about the eye candy?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    You don't care what happens to the women? Not even Claire or Sun? It's all about the eye candy?
    Haha, gotta keep the eye candy, eh.
    Speaking of Claire, I just saw her on the cover of the Life insert of last Sunday's paper. I didn't even notice it was her at first, she was so beautiful. It was mostly about her upcoming wedding and such. She's adorable.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

I have had a hard time staying up to watch season 2, so I feel a little lost sometimes. The Hurley ep is the first one I've made it through for a very long time. Maybe it's just me, but I am not feeling the same anticipation and excitement like I was last year. I still try to catch as much as possible, but it's not a priority or heartbreaking if I miss an episode.

+ Reply to Thread