+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 520 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

CCL
    To respond to what Lois wrote

Click to see Spoiler:
    I've read that initially they were setting it up for a Michael-Sun relationship but now they like the friendship developing between Michael and Jin. So maybe Jin's days are not numbered. On the other hand, I think Jin might still be a good candidate for going, just because I think some of the other characters are more important/compelling. It's hard to think of who is going to go and who is going to survive though!

Oh, by the way, I was reading an article somewhere, and the creators were saying that the survivors would eventually get off the island...if it is indeed an island. I think they were just kidding, but you never know.
    Last edited by CCL; 09-24-2005 at 07:42 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Lea
    To all the newbies out there . I was wondering what put Hurley in the mental hospital. He seems so calm so I can't imange that he had a breakdown. Also this just may be just me but has anyone else noticed that everyone calls him Hurley except Locke, he calls him Hugo.

FORT Fan
    I can't tell you how glad I am to be here.

My computer crashed Wednesday morning. I was horrified for so many reasons, one of the main ones being I knew I couldn't be here reading about the season premier. But I finally got the PC working, and just read all the posts.

Gotta add some love to QBoots for figuring out the part about Shannon's dad. I also completely missed that.

I also missed the fact that the key on Jack's neck was up. I guess I was too caught up in the drama of the moment.

Am I the only one that thought the beginning sequence was a flashback at first? What a great beginning. Thanks to TPTB for telling us right away!

I thought it was a great episode (ok, minus Jack's wig), and can't wait to see what comes next!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    To respond to what Lois wrote

Click to see Spoiler:
    I've read that initially they were setting it up for a Michael-Sun relationship but now they like the friendship developing between Michael and Jin. So maybe Jin's days are not numbered. On the other hand, I think Jin might still be a good candidate for going, just because I think some of the other characters are more important/compelling. It's hard to think of who is going to go and who is going to survive though!

Oh, by the way, I was reading an article somewhere, and the creators were saying that the survivors would eventually get off the island...if it is indeed an island. I think they were just kidding, but you never know.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Yeah, they are definitely not going to get rid of Sawyer. It would be between Michael or Jin, I guess...supposedly we'll find out soon!

OK, back to regular posting... I guess some people were worried that Walt would grow too tall for the role. How old is the actor? 11? 12? I think he'll look young for at least a few more years...

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I know JJ & friends have voiced their concern that Walt will age too fast, but frankly the show is so well done that I'm completely willing to suspend my disbelief about him aging faster than the number of days they've been there. That seems minor given that the kid is such a good actor and has such a meaty role.

I finally got to watch the premiere (thanks to Lildago ) and what really stands out is how fast it all happened, since I was looking at analysis and screencaps all week. I can't believe you guys caught so much!

Also, on the subject of pacing, the conversation between Desmond and Jack went on a very long time. Watching it knowing that he will appear in the hatch, it made sense to pay attention to every word but if I were just seeing it as it aired, I would wonder why the heck they were drawing out this conversation. Yeah, Jack was upset about Sarah, but he wasn't emoting very much and it seemed stilted.

The mural, the numbers on the vial - how would anyone have a clue about this show if it weren't for the internet? I don't see how you could follow this show casually.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    To all the newbies out there . I was wondering what put Hurley in the mental hospital. He seems so calm so I can't imange that he had a breakdown. Also this just may be just me but has anyone else noticed that everyone calls him Hurley except Locke, he calls him Hugo.

I might just be imagining this, but I think Hurley emitted himself into the mental hospital because he tried to kill himself or wanted to kill himself for some reason. I know alot of people who have made HUGE changes in their life, like going from suicidal to happy with life. And they always seem to be especially easy going, completely opposite of what they used to be after they change. So maybe that would explain Hurley's especially positive attitude.

Plus, I know I've said this before, but I'm SO curious what you all think about Desmond telling Jack in the stadium, "It looks like the devil's chasing you."
    (That might not be the exact quote but it's similar.) Any ideas?

FORT Fan
    so i'm right now in the process of watching all of season 1's episodes (just finished Confidence Man, ep 8). just had a thought to go with the whole Desmond thing. In ep 7, if you guys remember, Salid was bout to get the transceiver working again and someone from behind hit him in the head with a log. now like I said, I'm only up to ep 9 but maybe that was Desmond? or do we actually find out who that was. thanks in advance

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99
    so i'm right now in the process of watching all of season 1's episodes (just finished Confidence Man, ep 8). just had a thought to go with the whole Desmond thing. In ep 7, if you guys remember, Salid was bout to get the transceiver working again and someone from behind hit him in the head with a log. now like I said, I'm only up to ep 9 but maybe that was Desmond? or do we actually find out who that was. thanks in advance

We find out who is was. I think we find out in the season finale, maybe an episode or 2 before that.

I'l spoiler tag it for you if you really want to know. It might surprise you.

The person who hit Sayid was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    actually Locke, the man who tried to convince Sayid that it was Sawyer who did it

FORT Fan
    okay awesome canada thanks! and i didn't read the spoiler tag so i tahnk you for that! hoepfully ill finish all the episodes by tomm night

+ Reply to Thread