+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

why are they all in their pj's??
    Last edited by Susie; 04-05-2006 at 09:22 PM.

Libby asks Hurley why he ran off. He won’t say. She says it must seem like the island doesn’t want him to lose weight – what with food falling from the sky.

Flashback: Dr. Brooks asks Hurley how his diet is going and how he enjoyed the visit from his mother. Hurley says he isn’t mad at her anymore for checking him in to the psychiatric hospital. It’s been 2 months since the “accident” and Dr. Brooks thinks it’s time they made some headway. Hurley was supposed to make a list of everything he likes about himself but he didn’t because Dave said it was stupid. Hurley thinks Dave is the most normal guy there.

In the gym, some of the patients are playing basketball, but nobody will pass the ball to bossy Dave, the bald guy Hurley saw on the island. Hurley tells Dave that Dr. Brooks thinks he’s a negative influence. Dave talks Hurley into sneaking out that night to have dinner at a restaurant.

Back in the bunker, Jack is examining Locke’s leg wound. He can barely wriggle the toes on his right foot. He needs to stay off that leg for a couple weeks. Kate suggests the wheelchair that was on the plane. Locke refuses. She says there was also a pair of crutches, which she goes off to find. Locke wonders why Henry didn’t take the chance to escape while Locke was pinned. Jack says “Because he thought his story would check out.”

“Henry” tells Sayid that 4 months ago he was part of a search party. Henry Gale was already dead when they found the balloon – broken neck. But Sayid found a dollar bill on the real Henry’s body. He had scrawled a note on it to his wife telling her he had crashed on an island but was going to hike to the beach. So Sayid knows the The Others killed him. Asks “Henry” how many of Them there are. But Henry says they’ll kill him if he talks. Ana Lucia says “Who? The bearded guy?” Henry says “Him? He’s no one.” Sayid pulls his pistol and starts counting to 3. A/L hits his arm and he fires into the ceiling. Henry yells "I'm not a bad person!"
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Line of the night: "What's he gonna do? Call me a 23? :

The dude in the pj's must be one of his alter ego's or something.

Eko is sawing wood. Charlie brings him the wooden pallet that held the air-dropped shipment of food. Eko won’t say what he’s building.

Hurley walks through the woods with the slipper. Finds a box of fish crackers and starts pigging out on it. Smiling Dave appears again and Hurley yells “You’re not here!” So Dave hits him real hard with a coconut and runs off. Hurley chases him to the beach and asks Eko and Charlie if a guy in a bathrobe ran through there. Nope.

Flashback: In the hospital, Hurley and Leonard play Connect 4 while Leonard mumbles the numbers over and over, and Dave mocks him. Nurse Lazenby gives Hurley his meds and Dr. Brooks stops by and takes a photo of Hurley and Dave for the bulletin board. On Dave’s advice, Hurley only pretends to take his meds.

Back on the beach, Sawyer is eating Dharma oreos. Hurley asks him for some meds to control hallucinations. (Clonazepam) Sawyer pretends to see Dave, and Hurley tackles him. Knocks his tent over and yells out every “fat” nickname that Sawyer has ever called him. Jin pulls Hurley off Sawyer. Saywer yells “You’re crazy!” Hurley: “I’m not crazy!”
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    The doc at the ward seems creepy

I wonder if Libby knows Smilin' Dave is there

Is Smilin' Dave Desmond's hatch replacement?

Kate laughs about Sawyer getting his butt kicked by Hurley. Sawyer tells her to steer clear of the crazy dude. Libby finds Hurley packing his things, including a ginormous jar of peanut butter. He’s going to go live in the empty caves as a hermit. He’s beyond help. In the woods, his backpack rips and peanut butter goes everywhere. He starts scraping it up and eating it. Dave appears again, wearing only one slipper. Hurley says “You can’t be here.”

Flashback: Hurley reads to Dr. Brooks the list of things he likes about himself: “My relationship with my Mom, making Grampa Tito laugh, chicken.” The doc asks if Hurley is comfortable with his appearance. Hurley says “If I wasn’t so fat, they never would have died.” The doctor explains that the deck was built for 8 and there were 23 people on it. It would have collapsed with or without Hurley. After the accident, Hurley became almost catatonic. Didn’t talk or socialize, didn’t sleep. All he did was eat. It was his way of punishing himself. Hurley says Dave’s right: Brooks is a quack. Dr. B tells Hurley that Dave doesn’t want him to lose weight. Then he shows Hurley the picture of him and Dave. Dave’s not there! He’s imaginary!

Quote Originally Posted by Susie View Post
    The dude in the pj's must be one of his alter ego's or something.
    what does she win, Don Pardo?

+ Reply to Thread