+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Regular

This just in from Ask Ausiello

Question: You said that last week's episode of Lost would reveal a surprising link between Locke and Sawyer. What happened? Ken

Ausiello: A line of dialogue was excised to make the link more subtle. But trust me it's there.
    ______________________________ __________
    Question: Somehow, I don't think that it is a coincidence that Locke's father was a con man just like Sawyer. David

Ausiello: See, Ken I told you it was there.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie98642 View Post
    Question: You said that last week's episode of Lost would reveal a surprising link between Locke and Sawyer. What happened? Ken

Ausiello: A line of dialogue was excised to make the link more subtle. But trust me it's there.
    ______________________________ __________
    Question: Somehow, I don't think that it is a coincidence that Locke's father was a con man just like Sawyer. David

Ausiello: See, Ken I told you it was there.
    So does that mean we were right??? Is Locke's dad the real Sawyer? The one who's responsible for our Sawyer's parents dying?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

If anyone wants to know what happens tonight, go here...

Click to see Spoiler:
    http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17063

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    If anyone wants to know what happens tonight, go here...
    On one of my very first posts here I wrote something to the effect that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    all of this could be a figment of Hurley's imagination and he is really still in the mental hospital (A Buffy episode had the same plotline - you were left wondering which reality was real). So to everyone who reads this spoiler - that's not it, because I am always wrong .
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Kate and Jack were walking (at the hatch, Gale was tending to Locke's wounded leg and explaining what happened with the doors). Kate and Jack saw a flashing strobe light. They followed it and found a fallen parachute with food and supplies (Dharma supplies). They run into Charlie, Sayid and AL. Cut to inside the hatch. The "Away Team" comes in and Jack has a gun drawn and orders Gale away from Locke. Gale asks if they found the balloon. Sayid says "Yes. We found your balloon. We found it just where you said it was. And then we found the grave. Where you said you buried your wife with your bare hands. What you told us was true. And yet, I still did not believe it to be true. So I dug up that grave. And there was not a woman inside. There was a man. (He reveals the dead man's driver's license. It's a black man.) A man named Henry Gale."
    Thanks, sounds pretty intense. Hopefully in the recap tonight theyll show that scene.

"Sits ready and waiting for tonights awesome episode (which, like Qboots, I already saw at 7 )" Go Hurley! Go, go, go Hurley! GO HURLEY!!

Poor Hurley! He's so pitiful. Libby better not break his heart.

Why are they destroying all the food?! Like no one else could be hungry!

Tonight we open with Libby & Hurley power-walking on the beach. Hurley tells her he’d like to lose weight. She says his metabolism is just slow. He says, “No. I’m sick. It’s bad.” Libby says he can trust her.

He leads her to his stash of food from the bunker. He tried to divvy it all up, but felt compelled to keep a bunch for himself. She says “If you want to change, change.” Libby hands Hurley a jar of ranch dressing and he pours it on the ground. Then he starts to throw all the rest of his food stash all over the place. (Sorry folks, I don’t think Hurley or Libby should have kept this food from the other castaways. :nono ) They hug and then they look like they’re about to kiss when Jin, Sun and others run by.

Everyone is grabbing stuff from the new shipment of food. Charlie figures last night’s lockdown is connected to the food delivery. Sawyer is trying to keep order. Charlie suggests that Hurley should be in charge, like last time. Hurley declines. Libby thinks everyone should just take enough for themselves and not get greedy. Hurley spots a smiling bald guy in a bathrobe. Hurley chases him into the woods, but trips and falls. There he finds a dirty slipper.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Is he some robed guy from the asylum ?

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Hurley is wearing the same type robe....hmmmmmmm

+ Reply to Thread