+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    woo. qboots can u rehash that final henry scene? i couldnt understand him while he was chewing.

regards to the preview....

BLAST DOORS!!!!WOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    woo. qboots can u rehash that final henry scene? i couldnt understand him while he was chewing.

regards to the preview....

BLAST DOORS!!!!WOOO!
    He just explained how the map would lead to a deserted area where his people would be waiting.

Next week: one episode, 5 events. I've been wanting to see those blast doors. Locke finally screws up on entering the numbers. I wonder who all will be trapped, and how will they get out?

Obviously the world won't end, since they've already filmed several more episodes.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    The way they showed Sun's eyes when Jin was hugging her... I think she lied and he is not the father.

And did I see the baloon on the tree in the preview?

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    The way they showed Sun's eyes when Jin was hugging her... I think she lied and he is not the father.
    Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of her expression. Jae Lee obviously liked her, and we know previously that she liked him. And she was planning to leave Jin. On the other hand, the episode is named "The Whole Truth" so I'm figuring she really was honest and the doctor was just wrong. Or he was lying on behalf of Sun's father. Lots of people have been told they can't conceive and then, poof!

And what the heck were Charlie and Sayid building? Charlie said a dining room table, and Sayid said something about cutting it in half. At first I thought it was another raft.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    i think sun is telling the truth and it was immaculate conception. why would it take her about 60 days to figure out she was pregnant, if it happened before the crash?

or...the producers could be using trick editing and all the injection stuff wasnt on claire and it was on sun instead and dharma injected her with donor sperm.

i think my 1st theory is more right.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    He just explained how the map would lead to a deserted area where his people would be waiting.

Next week: one episode, 5 events. I've been wanting to see those blast doors. Locke finally screws up on entering the numbers. I wonder who all will be trapped, and how will they get out?

Obviously the world won't end, since they've already filmed several more episodes.
    What are those 5 events? I can't remember anything except the balloon and the doors closing in front of Locke.

All good points theories about Sun's pregnancy, but could it maybe be the same mystery behind Locke's sudden lack of paralysis?
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    What are those 5 events? I can't remember anything except the balloon and the doors closing in front of Locke.
    The preview flashed by pretty fast. All I can remember is Ana Lucia asking "Why isn't it raining here?" My VCR's are all busy right now, after 11:00 I'll take a closer look at the previews.

I'd also like to point out that we don't know how far along Sun is. She may have conceived before the crash or after.

I thought it was interesting that Rose said today was Saturday. I believe that's the first time the day of the week has been mentioned.

Okay 3 observations. #1: I, too, think that Sun was lying to Jin when she told him she has never been with another man. I saw a lot of sexual tension and heat between her and her "teacher" in the flashbacks.
    #2: The book Sawyer was reading in tonight's episode was Judy Blume's "Can You Hear Me, God? It's Me, Margaret" I grew up with Judy Blume's stuff and that was one of my favorite books although, I can honestly say I don't remember anything about it. So I don't know if there's any important relevance there. There usually is a relevance with books that Sawyer reads and the island. At least there was in the first season.
    #3: Did anyone notice the piece of paper that Henry drew the map on? It looked like it was on the back of a book page. I tried to see what the writing was on the other side but it went too fast. But it was definitely a page from a book because I could see that it was the title page. If anyone has a screen cap or was able to pause it just right to see what it was, please post.
    ETA: Sorry, didn't read far enough up. It was "The Brothers Karamazov" What is that, anyway? Is that a real book and what is it about?
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 03-23-2006 at 12:18 AM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    ETA: Sorry, didn't read far enough up. It was "The Brothers Karamazov" What is that, anyway? Is that a real book and what is it about?
    That was the Dostoevsky book Locke gave to Henry. Here's the link to the Wikipedia description:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brothers_Karamazov

I'm really not happy that my best VCR is on the fritz. I need the frame advance feature to decipher next week's previews. Here's the best I can do:

CTV preview:

Locke and Henry hear static over the P.A. system and the lights in the bunker are flickering. Henry: "Hey! What's going on?" Locke: "Will you shut up?!!!" Then 3 or 4 blast doors come down, sealing the main room. Henry asks: "What happened?"

Voice-over by the announcer: "Sometimes it's best to expect the unexpected."

ABC preview:

Static comes from the speakers. Jack (I think) holds Henry against the wall. A quick montage of faces: Kate, Jack, Sawyer, Charlie, Sayid. A wet Ana Lucia says "Why isn't it raining here?" She and Charlie look up and see a red and yellow balloon. (Amazing Race colors! ) Henry's head pops up into a ventilation shaft. Locke says "What's going on?" Kate and Jack are out at night with torches. I think Kate says "Did you hear that?" And Jack says something like "What did you find?" Locke tries to adjust one of the speakers and jumps back and says "What's that noise?" Sayid, in the bunker, points a gun and says "Step back right now." Locke dives and slides along the floor, but he's too slow and the blast door closes in front of him. Then we hear Henry ask "What happened?"

Voice-over by the announcer: "Next Wednesday on an all new Lost, in one episode 5 events will happen on this island - each one more shocking and unimaginable than ever before."

+ Reply to Thread