+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Just thought I should bring up some random season 2 facts I'm thinking up:

-so far, out of the 15 shown episodes this season, Jack is the only one to have 2 'centric' episodes (Jack, Michael, Locke, Hurley, Jin/Sun, Shannon, Tailies, Ana-Lucia, Kate, Eko, Jack, Charlie, Sawyer, Sayid, Claire) this season. This will most likely change before the end of the season.
    -this season, a total of 16 people have appeared in the opening credits, although not all at the same time (the 13 survivoring cast members from season 1, AL, Eko and Libby).
    -Jack's second 'centric' episode of both seasons have both been the 11th episodes of each respective season.

I'll probably figure some more out later.

FORT Fanatic
    hurley gets his 2nd on wednesday and locke does in 2 weeks

edit: my bad. sun/jin's second is this wednesday, then locke's second, and then hurley's second
    Click to see Spoiler:
    titled "dave", in which we find out his connection to libby. this episode flashes back to his days in the mental facility
    Last edited by lostonanisland; 03-18-2006 at 09:15 PM.

Congrats on 10,000 posts, QBoots!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    hurley gets his 2nd on wednesday and locke does in 2 weeks

edit: my bad. sun/jin's second is this wednesday, then locke's second, and then hurley's second [SPOILER]/SPOILER]
    Ah ha! As we'd suspected!

FORT Fanatic
    Click to see Spoiler:
    well couldve kinda inferred already that he was in the looney bin by how he knew the place. some people on other boards are saying that judging by the promo pics and the ones with libby that were taken down, we will probably find out why libby lied to hurley about how she knew him. this isnt saying that she doesnt really know him, im just saying that its the way she knew him by is what she lied about.
    if anyone is confused by that just say so...

Shucks, thanks guys. 10,000 is probably a good sign that I just babble too much. Half those posts have likely been about "Lost".

This Wednesday, CTV in Canada will be airing the episode at 8:00, so they can show American Idol at 9:00. So some of us lucky folks will be able to watch it twice, back-to-back. I won't do my mini-recaps until the 9:00 showing.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    I would imagine his father-in-law's organization would have kept a pretty close eye on him. After all, they figured out he was planning to disappear.
    Because he was taking English lessons?

I'm not picking at your answer - it's perfectly reasonable. Who knows? Maybe daddy dearest discovered Sun was taking English lessons and jumped to the conclusion that Jin knew and that they were both planning to stay in the U.S. first chance they got.
    It still doesn't make sense to me that Jin didn't learn any words of English before leaving. If I were going to Korea, even for just a day or two, I would at least learn "Please", "Thank you", "Coffee" "Do you speak English" "My name is...." and "Martini".
    (And in his case: "Don't touch that watch" and "Stop talking to my wife")

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    So some of us lucky folks will be able to watch it twice, back-to-back. I won't do my mini-recaps until the 9:00 showing.
    So will we get twice as many?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

For those interested, Naveen Andrews will be in the TV Miniseries version of The Ten Commandments airing on ABC on Monday April 10 and Tuesday, April 11. I do kind of need some help. Naveen's character's name is Menerith. Does anyone remember the original Cecil B. Demil's Ten Commandments? I'm trying to think of who Menerith was. Was he one of the Egyptians working for Pharoh or was he one of the Israelites with Moses? If someone can answer this for me, that would be great. I'd hate to think of sweet Sayid playing a bad guy.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

As far as I can recall, Menerith was one of Ramses sons, stepbrother to Moses and an officer in the Egyptian army. I don't remember him as a major character in the original movie and I can't find any credit for the role.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    As far as I can recall, Menerith was one of Ramses sons, stepbrother to Moses and an officer in the Egyptian army. I don't remember him as a major character in the original movie and I can't find any credit for the role.
    Thank you. Should be interesting to see.

+ Reply to Thread