+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaky View Post
    Rerun again tonight?
    Yup---the one where Jin attacks Michael and gets handcuffed to the plane, Michael finds out Sun speaks Engish, and half the group moves to the caves. Also Charlie hands over his remaining drugs to Locke and gets his guitar back. The flashback was how Sun almost left Jin.
    I watched and was amazed what I'd forgotten or hadn't noticed before. Heard Charlie demanding the coffin go on the plane in the background which I'm sure I didn't notice before. Was weird to see Michael and Jin NOT being friends.

Anyone know what the title of next week's new episode is?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    The Whole Truth.

And the next episode after that will be entitled 'Lockdown'.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    The Whole Truth.

And the next episode after that will be entitled 'Lockdown'.
    Do you think that this is also a play on the name of Locke?
    Go Tigers!

Thank you Canada Champ. Hey, another connection I made while doing some work on the transcripts I downloaded. In "Whatever The Case May Be", Kate's little robber friend from the bank was named Jason. Jason was also the name of the guy who shot AL and caused her to lose her baby when she was a cop. (The one she killed outside the bar before the crash in Season 2 Episode 8 titled "Collision". Is this the same guy??
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Wow! What an awesome catch Nilesgirl. With this show I would just about put money on it that they're the same person.

Can someone tell me something about "House of The Rising Sun"? Were they still in Korea when Jin "delivered a message" to Han and we saw Hurley on the TV screen for winning the lottery? My friend thinks that he went to Australia to do this but I seem to remember on the tv screen there being Korean subtitles on the bottom of the screen (of the TV Han's daughter was watching)

I also remember the Korean subtitles. Now I suppose that could mean it was Australia with the subtitles, but I don't think so. I was pretty sure it was still Korea at the time.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Can someone tell me something about "House of The Rising Sun"? Were they still in Korea when Jin "delivered a message" to Han and we saw Hurley on the TV screen for winning the lottery? My friend thinks that he went to Australia to do this but I seem to remember on the tv screen there being Korean subtitles on the bottom of the screen (of the TV Han's daughter was watching)
    Nilesgirl, I got the impression that it was in Korea as well because when he went home to Sun, he was still bloody from beating him up AND it was their home (not a hotel) that he returned home to. And if I remember correctly, Han was some kind of inspector or government big wig IN Korea that Sun's father was trying to get to cooperate...

Didn't he bring Sun their puppy, too? I'm pretty sure it was in Korea.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread