+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    Guess what, guys? I'm doing a research project on Lost for my Sci-Fi/Fantasy ISU
    ISU... independant study..unit??? for school? Hmm why do I think the research is already done?
    No cribbing from Qboots!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky View Post
    Is anyone else growing weary of LOST and the reruns? There are so many reruns instead of new shows that watching any new episode I feel as though I've lost the plot line (or they have!)

This year seems to be more reruns than new shows but its probably just feels that way......

Very much so. Every time a rerun is on I swear that I will never watch this show again. Then they keep sucking me back in!

And of course we all could see a pregnancy coming right?

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    15 episodes so far this season. Not bad.

The writers need to have a break so that they can rewrite future episodes based on our comments.

more Hurley

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN View Post

The writers need to have a break so that they can rewrite future episodes based on our comments.

more Hurley
    "walking around proud to be a FORTer.... Then looking for Qboots, the Queen of FORT"

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    ISU... independant study..unit??? for school? Hmm why do I think the research is already done?
    No cribbing from Qboots!
    Oh, no....I'll be doing all my own research. I mean... I think my teacher would get a little suspicious if I had a Sources list (Bibliography I think it's called....or somethin like that...) that looked like this;

QBoots.
    QBoots.
    QBoots.
    QBoots

:

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Did they show a clip of Emily from The Hills Have Eyes? I heard she has an American accent in the film, but I havent heard it yet.
    I don't think she even spoke in the clip I saw. It's a horror flick, so there was just a bunch of screaming. Ebert and Roeper gave it .

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN

more Hurley
    more Locke

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    Oh, no....I'll be doing all my own research. I mean... I think my teacher would get a little suspicious if I had a Sources list (Bibliography I think it's called....or somethin like that...) that looked like this;

QBoots.
    QBoots.
    QBoots.
    QBoots
    Or you could just slip one tiny Qboots in there to see if the teacher is paying attention.
    Last edited by Qboots; 03-13-2006 at 10:45 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post

Or you could just slip one tiny Qboots in there to see if the teacher is paying attention.
    Surely you will want to reference the many sites that discuss the show, as part of showing what an important pop cultural phenomenon it is... and single out FORT, the best of the bunch....and then that's where you slip in a little quote from Qboots showing how fantastic/obsessive the analysis is. Qboots deserves a little fame if not fortune!

Actually she did speak in the trailers that I've seen. In one she's saying that next year she's going to cancun and in another she's screaming "Where's mom???" And it sounds like she does have an American accent. Good news for those interested. I just got an e-mail from Amazon.com and you can get a discount on the LOST soundtrack. YAY!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Rerun again tonight?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Sun, her dad, and Jin

Ok, I just watched the rerun tonight and I had a question... why would Sun's father, a powerful, rich (and corrupt) man want his son-in-law to do the dirty work for him? Wouldn't he want a non-related thug for that? Wouldn't he want his daughter's husband to be "clean" so that she could have a better life? I'd think even if he was a corrupt evil guy, he'd want his daughter's husband to have a nice cushy job so she's be safe and comfortable...

Maybe he's just nuts?

If this has been discussed before, apologies! But I wasn't able to see this...QBoots? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Was weird to see Michael and Jin NOT being friends.
    I know! I was thinking the same thing...it's funny how that all worked out!

I felt really bad for Walt--watching his dad get beat up...no little boy needs to see that.
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 03-15-2006 at 11:31 PM. Reason: I didn't want to double post...

+ Reply to Thread