+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by cpp_nh View Post
    Off-topic:

My friend just finished watching all of Season 1 and said that the car that hit Locke was the same one that hit Michael and Kate. I don't actually remember Kate being hit (other than when she was escaping)... is this true, that the same car hit everyone? Is there a connection between all the cars?

I'm not sure but I think Kate was driving that car in one of her flashbacks; but yes, the car supposedly appears in multiple stories. So far no-one has been able to make the connection - if there even is one. The way these writers love to play with our heads, it could be a big something or a big nothing. Like all of the literary references - I really don't think they are clues to anything. Just the writers having fun driving home the themes of the show. Oops, I just made a pun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post

I haven't noticed any weight gain/loss on Jack, but I do remember reading an interview with him where he said he was dieting to lose weight for this season 'cause he thought that would be in character since they don't have access to McDonald's on the island... (I added the McDonald's bit...which is probably why it's not funny!)
    I just thought he looked a little more muscular - maybe not.

Wouldn't that be a McDharma's?
    "Two all boar patties, special-sauce-that-lasts-for-years-on-the-shelf-after-opening, leaves, no cheese, Dharma-issued-pickles, wild onions on a sandy old bun!"
    Last edited by cricketeen; 03-03-2006 at 11:04 AM. Reason: I'm a geek.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Wow, I just want to say that this was a crazy episode. I apologize for not reading all of the recent posts, but are we to assume that Claire was in such a made up and clean "hospital"? Also, I read someone thought that the person that saved her was "Alex"? Anyone willing to clear up as best as possible? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen
    "Two all boar patties, special-sauce-that-lasts-for-years-on-the-shelf-after-opening, leaves, no cheese, Dharma-issued-pickles, wild onions on a sandy old bun!"
    That's hilarious!!! I love it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Kate was never hit by a car. The car she was in hit a horse. The same black horse that she saw in the jungle on the island. At least I don't remember her being hit by a car. But it is possible the the same car that hit Michael also is the one who hit Sarah (driven by Shannon's dad)
    Actually, wasn't she driving when her car hit another car and killed Tom? This was back in ep 23, Born to Run.

And I've always thought that one of my most over-looked questions from season one was about the cars. It seemed like they could have had a great opportunity for good story-telling when it was shown that Michael was hit by a car, but nothing ever became of it. To this day I'm still wondering who it was.

Wait, here's a thought: maybe it was a group of disgruntled Dharma workers!

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Wow, I just want to say that this was a crazy episode. I apologize for not reading all of the recent posts, but are we to assume that Claire was in such a made up and clean "hospital"? Also, I read someone thought that the person that saved her was "Alex"? Anyone willing to clear up as best as possible? Thanks
    I think all that happened to Claire and she was in the bunker when it was clean and hospital like.

Alex was the one that saved her. Danielle was looking for her when she went in the bunker with the girls.

Read back through the posts that were made while the show was on & you'll see the thoughts everyone had about it.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    Hee hee! Wish I had thought of that! You made my unfunny post funny! KUDOS!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I just checked with tv.com again, and now they're reporting the same thing as spoilerfix.com, so I guess that should make it official.

The next few episodes to air are as follows, including their 'centric' characters:

Click to see Spoiler:

2.16 March 22nd - The Whole Truth - Jin/Sun Centric
    2.17 March 29th - Lockdown - Locke Centric
    2.18 Spring 2006 - Title Unknown - Hurley Centric (possible)
    2.19 Spring 2006 - S.O.S. - Centric Unknown
    2.?? Spring 2006 - Title Unknown - Libby Centric (possible)
    2.?? Spring 2006 - Title Unknown - Centric Unknown
    2.?? Spring 2006 - Title Unknown - Centric Unknown
    2.23 Spring 2006 - Title Unknown - Season Finale (2 hours)

Also note, there will be 23 episodes this season, with the season finale being 2 hours long.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    And I've always thought that one of my most over-looked questions from season one was about the cars.
    The car that hit Michael in NY was the same one that hit Kate & Tom. I don't know why, but I remember someone had screencaps that showed it.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Did all these car accidents take place in different parts of the country?
    Could it have always been the same driver?
    Maybe it was Shannon's dad, who hit Sarah, and then finally got his?
    Or maybe they are just cheap and only bought one car for the show?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Did all these car accidents take place in different parts of the country?
    Could it have always been the same driver?
    Maybe it was Shannon's dad, who hit Sarah, and then finally got his?
    Or maybe they are just cheap and only bought one car for the show?
    i was going to go with the cheap and only bought one car, lol

+ Reply to Thread