+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 520 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686136 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

I thought scaling a large object (backwards!) was called repelling (sp?)
    Go Tigers!

If the others came for the boy/walt....could Desmond have come/been waiting for Jack?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

At the beginning of the show, and they showed who I am assuming was Desmond, I later assumed that the phat place he was in was what was inside the hatch, but I guess that was his "former" place of residence prior to the hatch. Or do they later go through a secret door, and Des is living in underground luxury?! Ha ha
    Go Tigers!

And what is with the "others" need for children/babies? The French woman said they took her son, which is why she stole the baby- in hopes that they would trade her son for the baby. I don't get it!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    I thought it was steroids at first. My husband knew from the moment they showed Desmond in the backstory that it was him in the hatch. I almost seems like a bomb shelter of some sort but here's a question: Forget that Desmond has a gun to Locke and Jack for a moment. Jack and Locke are both down this hatch with a broken ladder. How did they expect to get back up to get the other survivors over there? Duh!
    This is terrible! It's like the people's two main leaders and they're both in the hatch! I used to like Locke better, but Jack seems like a leader who cares about his people more..

I'm confused, is that Desmond's house in that hatch, or what? Was that prior to him being in the hatch?

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    And what is with the "others" need for children/babies? The French woman said they took her son, which is why she stole the baby- in hopes that they would trade her son for the baby. I don't get it!
    Rumor has it that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    there is a disease on the island and the hatch is the quarrantine. The Others want the children because they are somehow immune from the disease.

I hope that this rumor isn't posted somewhere in this thread, but its so long already that I didn't have time to look through it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    If the others came for the boy/walt....could Desmond have come/been waiting for Jack?

WOW! Great point! I was thinking that Desmond made that miracle happen with Jack's patient and that's why he made Jack go to the island somehow.
    Last edited by hepcat; 09-24-2005 at 10:52 PM.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and enjoy the journey!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    WOW! Great point! I was thinking that Desmond made that miracle happen with Jack's patient and that's why he made Jack go to the island somehow.
    Don't sweat the small stuff and enjoy the journey!

I think the first scene of the show was desmond in the hatch, fancy apartment down there. Remember...an explosion? the hatch being blown open and he goes into gear with weapons, uniform, going down the tunnel to look and see what happened.

I didn't ever get the idea that the apartment of Desmonds was prior living arrangements to where he is now (in the hatch). I think it *is* inside the hatch.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Wow, reading through this thread makes me feel like an idiot when I watch the show! I didn't catch A LOT! I think I was too scared to watch some of it.

Well, our power went off during the 8 pm hour. Thankfully I only missed that "Destination Lost" episode which I am guessing was just a recap of Season 1 for those that didn't watch it (I hope)???

I kept waiting to find out about Jin, Michael and Sawyer! Arg! I can't believe we might not even get to find out next week!

Walt was SO creepy. :shudder
    Bravo at the end of the show- they announced something about finding out the fate of all the castaways. Plus, the 2nd episode is titled:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "Adrift" - it will be a Michael centric episode. So, not to worry we will see what happened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle
    He is from Peru, but was raised in Trinidad & Scotland, hence the question over the thickness of his accent. http://www.henryiancusick.com/hic_bio.html
    Thanks muggle!

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Finally, no idea why but I do NOT believe Desmond is an "other".
    Me too. Probably because he showers. Those "Others" on the boat looked like they hadn't showered in years.

Matthew Fox (Jack) was on Jimmy Kimmel the other night, and said that the producers know we were all disappointed in the lack of answers last season, so we're getting a ton of info in the first 3 episodes this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Well, our power went off during the 8 pm hour. Thankfully I only missed that "Destination Lost" episode which I am guessing was just a recap of Season 1 for those that didn't watch it (I hope)???
    Yup, just a recap. I did some mini-caps of it over in the season 1 thread.
    Last edited by Qboots; 09-23-2005 at 12:44 AM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread