+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

http://tvdramas.about.com/od/lost/p/lostsynopsis.htm

This might be a helpful little summary to getcha a little more on track

FORT Fanatic
    OMG I THOUGHT EKO WAS GONNA SLIT HIS OWN THROAT, BUT NO. just his chin hairs..

The 3 women walk through the woods. Danielle tells them her daughter’s name was Alex, short for Alexandra. Claire tells her a girl with blue eyes saved her. “She wasn’t like the others – she was good.” Danielle’s eyes fill with tears. She says she hopes Claire’s baby will be OK, but if not “I hope you know what must be done.” Then she leaves.

Jack brings Eko to the hatch where Locke is doing dishes. Jack warns Eko that Henry is smart and curious. Locke says “If the alarm goes off, don’t tell him what it’s for.” Eko says “What is it for?” ( This cracks me up.) Eko goes into the armory and introduces himself to Henry and sits down. Henry tells him he’s been a prisoner for 2 days and he doesn’t know why. Eko says they’re just being careful in case he’s lying. He tells Henry about his first night on the island when he was dragged off by two men and had to save himself by bashing their skulls in with a rock. He’s very sorry about it, but now he’s back on the path of righteousness. He asks for Henry’s forgiveness. Henry wonders why. Eko says he just needed to tell someone. Then he pulls out a knife and cuts those 2 little braids off his beard.

On the beach Jack finds that Aaron’s fever has broken and the rash is fading. Claire gives Aaron the bootie and tearfully explains to him that she was going to give him up but now she realizes that they are supposed to be together and take care of each other. “You’re mine and I love you so much.”

Locke goes into the armory with food for Henry, who is disappointed it’s not a cheeseburger. Henry says he’d prefer to read Hemingway, he can’t get through 5 pages of Dostoevsky. Locke says “Dostoevsky was a genius. Bullfighting isn’t everything.” Henry asks if Locke is a genius, or is he living in the shadow of one? Locke says “I’m not into literary analysis.” Henry asks why Locke is letting the doctor call all the shots. Locke says he and Jack make all the decisions together. Henry: “My mistake.” Locke closes the armory door and goes back to the sink. Then he angrily pushes everything onto the floor.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    omg awesome preview. sun? pregnant? i never would have guessed (wink wink to those who read my spoiler)

Henry's role in all of this is taking shape. He just totally got to Locke.

Thanks Q-Boots for all the recaps !

Don't get used to these long recaps, I had a whole hour to type up my notes tonight after I watched the ep at 7:00. I'm a 2-finger typist.

No Canadian preview, but here's the one from ABC:

Locke tells Ana Lucia "We've got a serious problem." Ana Lucia: "Does Jack know you're coming to me with this?" Locke: "I don't need Jack's permission because right now there's a man sitting in my hatch and I want him out."

Ana Lucia tells Henry "You draw up a map, I'll find your balloon." Henry: "What if the map is wrong? They'll crucify me."

Ana Lucia hands Sayid a paper. Sayid: "If we find out he is one of them, something will have to be done."

Sun looks like she's going to pas out. Bernard and Rose are nearby and Rose asks "Honey are you OK?" Sun says "I'm OK."

Then Sun goes to Sawyer: "Sawyer, I need a pregnancy test."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    So what did we learn tonight?

The Others are a goof family according to Ethan,

Alex is with the Others but somehow managed to stay sane (by the way how old was she when she was taken away?)

And was the guy who spoke to Ethan the bearded guy? I think so.

So the others put makeup and torn clothes when they g o out of the hatch and in reality are the doctors and scientists who gone mad? Did they?

Did they abandon the medical hatch after Clara escaped?

Questions, questions...

It was nice to see Tania Raymonde as "the girl". She's no longer the geeky teen she was when she played Cynthia, one of the Krelboyne kids on the earlier seasons of "Malcolm in the Middle". I hope she becomes a regular cast member.

Where the heck was Sayid tonight? Henry was really getting under Locke's skin. Sayid would have seen right through those tactics.

Can somebody explain to me what the heck is up with Eko? Does he think the armory is a Catholic confessional? And what were his beard braids supposed to represent? (Symbolism isn't my strong suit. )

FORT Fanatic
    justafan to answer ur questions; very young, yes, yes, and no. obviously they didnt abandon the hatch cuz all the fake ragged clothes are still there. and i was just thinking... why would they clean out the nursery but leave the beanie on the floor? and why the hell were oceanic airplanes on the mobile!!??

so, old redbeard the pirate was wearing a costume?

i thought eko was gonna slit his throat...what a dirty trick

locke being so easily manipulated didn't surprise me

+ Reply to Thread