+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Sorry to double post - I tried to edit but it was too late. That question is thrown out there for anyone, not just Nilesgirl. I thought the converstions were with a human, maybe not Walt, but now I'm not sure. It may not be critical to the story, but I thought it was interesting.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

It looks like lost-media and lost-forum are back up and running. Still can't get into lost-tv though.

Matthew Fox (Jack) is doing the talk show circuit this week. He's scheduled to be on Letterman Tuesday night, and Wednesday he'll be on Regis and on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    I apologize in advance for the language I am about to use: GOT DANG FURG- FORKIN-FRICK-FRACKIN-FRICKITY-DOO-DA HACKERS!!! There. I have vented. Good day. "dissapears again, like Dannielle."
    GDFFFFFDDH
    I tried to make out your acrostic Twiddler but it didn't work out
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Personally I think Sayid and Locke realize that its time to fish or cut bait and Jack is going to hold them back. He'll be willing to kill in self defense in a "war", but he cannot hold with what Sayid is doing to Henry Gale in the vault and right now information is what they need.
    The intelligence units are the most valuable units in any war as they provide the troops with the information they need to plan their tactics.
    So if Jack wants to start an Army, he needs intelligence as well (Sayid and Locke).
    Excellent points! I thought Sayid and Locke's mistake was not in torturing this guy, but in torturing him while Jack was still around. They should've let Jack move the cot into the vault, told him they would keep an eye on Henry and then AFTER he left (knowing what they already know about his feelings about torture etc.) begun the interrogation.

Not that I'm condoning torture...and if Henry is found to be innocent, I'll feel guilty, I'm sure. But if he's guilty, Jack made a potentially fatal mistake.

For anybody who may happen to be online right now...

Harold Perrineau is on Living Single on O right now. Max is defending his because he thinks he is the son of God. He also wants to go to trial. He looks cute, though. Younger, obviously, and his dreads are a little longer. It would have been a bit funnier, though, if Terry O'Quinn played the son of God. It would have been good practice for his current holier than thou/can do no wrong attitude.

In case you didn't get the memo, tonight's episode is a rerun. We'll get a new episode (Maternity Leave) on March 1st, then the next new episode won't be until April 5th. Here's what's on tonight:

Lost
    ABC 10 Feb 22 09:00pm 120 Mins.
    "Pilot"
    The 48 survivors scavenge what they can from the wreckage of their plane; the survivors' pasts threaten their ability to survive as a group; a transceiver is discovered in the wreckage and hopes for rescue soar.
    Cast: Matthew Fox, Evangeline Lilly, Ian Somerhalder, Dominic Monaghan, Jorge Garcia, Maggie Grace, Malcolm David Kelley, Naveen Andrews, Josh Holloway, Terry O'Quinn, Daniel Dae Kim, Yoon-jin Kim, Emilie De Ravin, L Scott Caldwell, Fredric Lane, Kimberly Hawryluk, John Dixon, Michelle Arthur, Greg Grunberg.
    Director(s): J.J. Abrams, J.J. Abrams .
    Producer(s): J.J. Abrams, J.J. Abrams , Damon Lindelof, Bryan Burk.
    Writer(s): J.J. Abrams, J.J. Abrams , Damon Lindelof.
    Original Airdate: October 2, 2004.

Hmmm. Looks like tonight will be an American Idol night.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

No LOST tonight! . What will I do? I wanna know more NOW! whine, whine, whine,
    Oops, sorry. I meant ME-EW, ME-EW, ME-EW!!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Its great to be able to come to tis thread and get the update - I changed my TIVO to record American Idol and was going to run and change it after the first hour to LOST. (I'm hosting a dinner party) What a relief to know LOST is a rerun tonight- I'll leave TIVO alone and enjoy AI when the company leaves. Thank all!
    Last edited by Rumi; 02-22-2006 at 08:47 PM.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    No LOST tonight! . What will I do? I wanna know more NOW! whine, whine, whine,
    I'll make that wine, wine, WINE instead!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread