+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    ^Good, one!
    Lost is always full of funny one-liners.
    One particular phrase I remember, is from The 23 Pslam, when Charlie says to Eko "What are you gonna do, beat me with your Jesus Stick?"

And bad news, everyone! TV.com is reporting that we're going to be getting ANOTHER big break in Lost. Maternity Leave, airing March 1st, will be the last new episode until April 5th, when the episode "The Whole Truth" airs. That's four (4) weeks of non-new episodes of Lost in March.

Maybe next season I shouldn't watch at all and just wait for the DVD release so that I can watch all the episodes in succession. With all the reruns and my not being the most observant person in the pack, I do forget quite a bit when there are long gaps between episodes.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    ^Good, one!
    Lost is always full of funny one-liners.
    One particular phrase I remember, is from The 23 Pslam, when Charlie says to Eko "What are you gonna do, beat me with your Jesus Stick?"

And bad news, everyone! TV.com is reporting that we're going to be getting ANOTHER big break in Lost. Maternity Leave, airing March 1st, will be the last new episode until April 5th, when the episode "The Whole Truth" airs. That's four (4) weeks of non-new episodes of Lost in March.
    Not good. They are going to lose quite a few viewers if they continue with such long breaks. People have a lot of stuff to watch (reality TV incluuded) and many will not be bothered to return and follow the plot as closely as we are.

Not good at all.

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Loved the ep!! But then again, I love Sayid...maybe you can tell that???

RosieDog...I may erect a shrine to you right beside the one for Qboots! That Henry Gale was an EXCELLENT find. Having found that out I would say it makes it even more obvious this guy is an other. Plus I agree that he smirked at my man when Jack came and made Sayid stop.

LOVED THE DRINK MORE OVALTINE...OR DIE!!!!OMG I was laughing so hard, and lets be honest, I'm still laughing at it. I just wish there was someone in the real world who would appreciate that as much as I did.

Now for the real issue. Remember that Danielle had told Sayid she had never seen anyone on the island, only heard them? She's been on the isle for 16 years and we know that this wasn't her first trap. So isn't it suspicious that after 16 years of never seeing anyone now someone was caught by her trap, other than Charlie and Hurely? Or am I remember incorrectly. I do believe Danielle told Sayid that she never saw anyone though.

I still think Henry is an other though. I agree with Sayid that if you buried your wife you would remember exactly where and how deep. It seemed like Henry knew too much technical stuff about hot air balloons, but when questioned on something he wasn't expecting he forgot. So I was thinking...maybe Henry was sent as a mole. Trying to infiltrate to see what they were planning. I just think if it was one of the others, there was no way they would accidentally get caught in Danielles trap, when they have managed to avoid them for 16 years now. Butif you were trying to infiltrate you couldn't just walk up to the camp without arousing suspicion and possibly gunfire.

I love how I can just dissapear for a while, come back, post a link, and make everyone happy. Such a great feeling Heh...guess ya could say I'm like Danielle, in that way, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    I love how I can just dissapear for a while, come back, post a link, and make everyone happy. Such a great feeling Heh...guess ya could say I'm like Danielle, in that way, no?
    Except that your link doesn't work any more because hackers took down lost-media.com earlier today. Such a shame. I hope it's not gone for good. It was absolutely the best site for Lost-related pictures.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    what! no more lost-media! where are we gonna get our promo pics from now. (sob).

o and i think i know why theres only one episode in march....
    march madness anybody?

OK, this is speculation based on something from season 1 that was spoilerish - so I will spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Anyone remember the abc synopsis on the epi where Danelle stole Aaron so she could trade him for Alex? The synopsis included a comment where Claire thinks Danielle looks familiar to her, but Danielle says something like "we have never before met". Then Claire says, "I remember, you helped me escape! (note: this was cut from the show, but mistakenly included in the synopsis which was then deleted, but not before it was posted on FORT season 1 thread). I see that Tania Raymonde has been cast as a young girl - well she looks like a young Danielle (Alex) and I am thinking it was Alex that helped Claire to escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Except that your link doesn't work any more because hackers took down lost-media.com earlier today. Such a shame. I hope it's not gone for good. It was absolutely the best site for Lost-related pictures.
    I apologize in advance for the language I am about to use: GOT DANG FURG- FORKIN-FRICK-FRACKIN-FRICKITY-DOO-DA HACKERS!!! There. I have vented. Good day. "dissapears again, like Dannielle."

Apparently they were just small-time hackers that did no real damage. The site is supposed to be back up soon. *Whew!*

And Canada Champ is right - it looks like we're hitting a long dry spell in March.
    Sad Qboots > > > > >
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread