+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I just got around to watching the ep. Great ep btw.

Hmm, I can't find that last arrow anywhere on any hieroglyphics sites.

Anyone catch the fact that Henry was from Minnesota? You know, near CANADA? You think he and Ethan used to go bobsledding together back in the day?

And does anyone know an anagram for Henry Gale?
    Real Gheny?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    When they first showed the frog, I told my son that it looked like a poisonous frog I had seen on Jeff Corwin or one of those Animal Planet shows...that's what I thought would happen-Sawyer or Hurley would get sick from some of the poison and then Sawyer goes and squishes the dang thing!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Regular
    For those that taped or Tivo'd the American previews.

It shows Kate and Claire hiking by a river, presumably on the way to the medical hatch they find at the end of the preview. Just before they find it though it shows kate and Claire with a third woman behind them in a field.

I would swear that that third woman is Danielle! But I couldn't get a good look. Can anyone else review this and say definitively if that was Danielle?

Quote Originally Posted by ARFan65 View Post
    For those that taped or Tivo'd the American previews.

It shows Kate and Claire hiking by a river, presumably on the way to the medical hatch they find at the end of the preview. Just before they find it though it shows kate and Claire with a third woman behind them in a field.

I would swear that that third woman is Danielle! But I couldn't get a good look. Can anyone else review this and say definitively if that was Danielle?
    Yep. It's Danielle. http://www.lost-media.com/modules.ph...bum=962&pos=13

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat View Post
    I was looking at her [Danielle] too & thought that she looked younger, less wrinkled, cleaner or something. Maybe it was the hair though.
    Hmm -- maybe there's a stash of Botox and/or collagen there, too!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    The #2 space never actually stops on a symbol. The numerals reappear and the counter goes back to 108:00. So a complete translation would be impossible. But the general consensus seems to be that it has something to do with death.
    Ahhh -- so it could have something to do with Ovaltine! Maybe a warning about the contents of the pantry: "The Ovaltine causes death!"
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Naveen Andrews' performance was nothing short of brilliant. How many actors could evoke sympathy for a character that has done the things he has done?

He shows us what Sayid is capable of, then shows us what committing these acts has done to him. After that he takes responsibility and tells us he realizes that if he hadn't had the potential of doing them, he could not have been forced into it.

I have a hard time watching the graphic violence and I hope the show I love does not deteriorate into a blood and guts body count story. However, once again I loved almost every minute of the episode.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post

Thanks for the link - I keep forgetting to look at this site. I'll spoiler this, not sure if I need to since they are promos?
    Click to see Spoiler:

Danielle is back!
    Eko alert!
    AL is sneering as usual. Bleah.
    I never saw that tattoo on Jack's inner forearm before. Supposedly his tats are significant. Anyone have ideas on it? It reminds me of the painting on the wall inside the hatch.
    It rains in this ep.
    KATE HAS A GUN.
    The AMA symbol is in the Dharma logo on this new "hatchlet".

I am thinking that when Ethan kidnapped Claire, he took her here to wait out the rest of her pregnancy.

Qboots, I agree with you about the Hurley/food explanation. What bugs me is that I don't notice anyone else on the island getting skinnier; do you? (sorry -I don't mean for that to read snotty, it's a genuine question.)
    If the producers aren't going to address everyone else's weight, they should ignore Hurley's, too and tell the nit-pickers (I can say that because I am one) to get over it. Which I was doing until that scene.

I am now dismounting my high horse.

Oh, Florimel, when he said 'My name is Sayid, and I am a torturer' while pulling back his hair, chills ran down my spine!!!
    Last edited by cricketeen; 02-17-2006 at 03:05 PM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    When they first showed the frog, I told my son that it looked like a poisonous frog I had seen on Jeff Corwin or one of those Animal Planet shows...that's what I thought would happen-Sawyer or Hurley would get sick from some of the poison and then Sawyer goes and squishes the dang thing!!!
    Can we hope the skin poison got on Sawyer, but that Hurley was protected by the entrails and other goop? Serve Sawyer right! After all, he let the boar go...he should have learned his lesson then. And the boar he could at least have eaten.

FORT Fanatic
    i was just reading entertainment weekly and they had a funny quote from fire+water that sawyer said to charlie that i missed in the episode.

it says "you even got locke to hit you. thats like asking ghandi to beat his kids".

+ Reply to Thread