+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Chickngirl View Post
    Google Tobias- I don't know how to do the spoiler-tag thingy. But you'll be suprised (or not care) at who it is. I can't think of a connection between them.

Here is a bizarro link that only my friends here on FORT will appreciate.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sawyer.php?funny

Thank you Chickngirl !!! anything about Sawyer and I'm in...

Sayid goes into the armory with Henry and closes the door. Jack wants to know why Locke changed the combo. Locke wants to know why Jack was starting an army without him.

Flashback shows Sayid taking a box of tools to interrogate Tariq. As his commanding officer, Tariq thinks Sayid is a disgrace and should kill himself. But Sayid eventually gets the info: the pilot is dead and buried in a field.

Henry tells Sayid they were living on the north shore of the island. Says they had an emergency transmittor - an ADF beacon. Sayid tells Henry he was a good soldier until the Americans came to Iraq and turned him into something else.
    Last edited by Qboots; 02-15-2006 at 10:43 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Chickngirl View Post
    Google Tobias- I don't know how to do the spoiler-tag thingy. But you'll be suprised (or not care) at who it is. I can't think of a connection between them.

Here is a bizarro link that only my friends here on FORT will appreciate.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sawyer.php?funny
    That's from an actual song called the Llama song. It's very catchy and addictive but I have to agree anything with Sawyer is good. How come all the spoilers look like this now:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Locke's dad could be the real Sawyer.
    ? It looks almost like a marquie sign now.
    Pretty gross what Sawyer did to that frog. Guess Sayid's not the only one who knows a little about torture.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

did anyone think that the American officer who showed Sayid the tape looked like the leader of the "others"?

Sawyer catches the frog. Hurley offers to relocate it, but Sawyer crushes it with his hand. (My hero!)

Sayid continues questioning Henry but doesn't think his answers are very convincing. He starts to hit and kick him. Jack wants Locke to open the door. The timer starts to beep and Jack won't let Locke go to the computer until he opens the door. Finally Locke opens the door and sits down at the computer, but it counts down to zero and pictures come up in place of the digits, kind of like a slot machine. Then he hits "execute" and it goes back to 108.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

pictures of penquins and other characters

That soldier is definately the leader of the "others"

It almost looked like Majjong symbols. And he still had time to enter the numbers because not all the symbols were stablized yet.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I don't know- it seems like that ?Zeke? was chubbier and shorter w/ a different accent.

Question- Do you think newcomer is an "Other"?
    I am voting no.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

Flashback shows U.S. army truck in the Iraqi desert at the end of the Gulf War. Inman tells Sayid the U.S. troops are going home and Saddam gets to stay in power. Sayid is furious about what they forced him to do, and swears he'll never torture anyone ever again.

Back on the beach Sayid fills Charlie in about Henry. Sayid is convinced he is an Other. He's surprised that Jack and Locke seem to have forgotten about all the bad things The Others have done. He asks Charlie: "Have you forgotten?"

+ Reply to Thread